oil temp gauge install - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default oil temp gauge install

ok i know how to wire it but were should i run it to my oil pan? pls explaine in detail pls.
thanks
goldex420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 99ctrhatch Send a message via MSN to 99ctrhatch

what brand is it? i need pictures and i can tellyou how to do it. also, there should be instructions for it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99ctrhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2008, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

mount it in your oil cooler line, BEFORE the cooler.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i got it i got a oilfilter sammich addapter.
today went good got all 3 gauges wired in but no reading yet thats for saterday. overall its been really easy. today i did wet sanding on a 67 mustang and pulled a fender off a neon and intalled my gauges overall iam pretty veristal
goldex420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2008, 07:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

who cares about oil temp...
Old 04-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
LOL oil pressure ftw.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2008, 10:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
when it account for 1/3 of the cooling capacity of your motor, you'd better care. Esp. if you ever do ANY kind or track days on a road course.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 crazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazyxzer0 Send a message via MSN to crazyxzer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
when it account for 1/3 of the cooling capacity of your motor, you'd better care. Esp. if you ever do ANY kind or track days on a road course.
on a nice day.. my oil temps will sky rocket to 280F easily if I'm racing for long periods of time.. :noway: I usually decide to stop by then..

crazyxzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

exactly my point, but the water temp will stay at 200 all day long. Even GOOD oil like Mobil 1 will be "done" after a two day HPDE at Mid Ohio.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 crazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropescrazyxzer0 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazyxzer0 Send a message via MSN to crazyxzer0

I used a sandwich adapter on my oil filter to read my oil temperatures. Thats is prior to an oil cooler if i had one..

I need one bad..for track days..

crazyxzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in