My vitara build progress PICS - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default My vitara build progress PICS... Updated pics on pg2

I finally have some time to work on my car. Here is the before and after pics. I am just waiting for the turbo to come in and will take the rest of the pics after the installation of the timing belt, log manifold, and intake manifold.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coolant.jpg
Views:	718
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	17603   Click image for larger version

Name:	engine.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	17604   Click image for larger version

Name:	enginebay.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	17605   Click image for larger version

Name:	head.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	17606   Click image for larger version

Name:	mess.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	17607  

Last edited by kmanpete; 07-23-2008 at 10:36 PM.
kmanpete is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

more pics
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	piston2.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	17608   Click image for larger version

Name:	piston3.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	17609   Click image for larger version

Name:	piston.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	17610   Click image for larger version

Name:	rods2.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	17611   Click image for larger version

Name:	rods.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	17612  

Old 04-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

even more pics.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	wall.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	17618   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1516.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	17619   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1517.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	17620   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1518.JPG
Views:	820
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	17621   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1523.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	17622  

Old 04-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

more more pics
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CIMG1525.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	17623   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1532.JPG
Views:	489
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	17624   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1531.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	17625   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1535.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	17626   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1536.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	17627  

Old 04-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 17 Dweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dweezil Send a message via Yahoo to Dweezil

Looks good so far, what else are you going to run with it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Arrogent?

No, I, like a lot of people on this site, don't have time for dumbasses that type like a cat with downs syndrome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

P28 Clone - $125 Each
Unchippable P28 - $65
Dweezil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

looks good man, who did your block as far as the cleaning honing and all that?
88RexSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

that headwork looks amazing.
more info on the build...

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 08:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

thats nice

so where's the turbo?
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

Going to put a t3/t4 Garrette 50 trim 48.AR stage 3, I am hoping to hit 300whp. I am currently looking for a place to purchase a Hondata S300. I have a Rev Hard log manifold, walbro fuel pump, tuner toys 550cc injectors, hks BOV, tial wastegate, golden eagle blockguard. I port and polish the head myself and took it to a performance machine shop to get hot tanked and 3 angle valve job.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

very nice build ....

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 08:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

I bought the mitutuyo micrometer for inside diameter and outside to measure the rods and journal on the crank to find the clearance. I hone the block myself.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 13 JDM_JNKY is a name known to allJDM_JNKY is a name known to allJDM_JNKY is a name known to allJDM_JNKY is a name known to allJDM_JNKY is a name known to allJDM_JNKY is a name known to allJDM_JNKY is a name known to allJDM_JNKY is a name known to allJDM_JNKY is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM_JNKY

Damn Impressive

|
|
|
|
JDM_JNKY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

nice build up.

edit: who did the head work?

Last edited by 99EJ6T; 04-09-2008 at 08:55 PM.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

damn kudos to you for some great head .....

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2008, 03:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 RickyLee53 is learning the way of the DRickyLee53 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Again on the good head work
RickyLee53 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2008, 07:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

freakin sweet set up so far.
95pro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....Importfan1 is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Importfan1

Looking good. GL on the build.

( updated 3/10/09 )

( updated 11/24/12 )
Importfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 pandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to allpandorasbox is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Here is a dude on here selling his s300: https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88075

great looking work man!

YouTube channel where we build all the fun stuff: The MiShift Garage

'99 Civic "The Yeti" ->

'05 Legay GT wagon: Daily beast
'83 BMW E21
'96 C1500
pandorasbox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to w8lifter21

Nice job on the head work!
Old 04-12-2008, 10:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

Build looks good so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmanpete View Post
Going to put a t3/t4 Garrette 50 trim 48.AR stage 3, I am hoping to hit 300whp. I am currently looking for a place to purchase a Hondata S300. I have a Rev Hard log manifold, walbro fuel pump, tuner toys 550cc injectors, hks BOV, tial wastegate, golden eagle blockguard. I port and polish the head myself and took it to a performance machine shop to get hot tanked and 3 angle valve job.
I'd suggest the .63 A/R over the .48.
PM me on the S300 as well, I can get one to you fairly quickly at a great price.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in