Need help i had a shop do my head bolts and they used an impact gun to tighten my... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 BLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Default Need help i had a shop do my head bolts and they used an impact gun to tighten my...

Need help i had a shop do my head bolts and they used an impact gun to tighten my head bolts till they stripped and my turbo to mani bolts till they snapped, and the tranny to motor bolts all broke off or are stripped, and the motor mount bolt that goes into the timming side of my motor they tightened with an impact gun till it broke off the block and ripped open the coolant jacket.

I have a d16y8 fully built and blue printed, with a gt35r turbo, i also noticed that my turbo is missing some fins and does not look like the one i came in with, i need you help i dont know what to do.
BLACK-KNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

Man that sucks and im sure you already know this but you can take all the good parts out of that engine and put it in the trash. Any shop that use's impact tools, or any mechanic that uses impact tools on and engine is a dumb fuck. what shop did this? Have a pic of the turbo that's also probably jacked.
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2008, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

My God man...sounds like this "shop" doesn't have a f'n clue! Sorry to hear it; hope all gets worked out.
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 BLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropesBLACK-KNIGHT is starting to learn the ropes

i would but my camera was in the car and its missing, i know toast cause there is no exhaust wheel on it.

dude wtf am i gonna do?
Old 04-05-2008, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....

this whole situation just sounds no good.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
this whole situation just sounds no good.
Yeah no shit

wtf am i to do?
Old 04-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
cool title

Rep Power: 15 egriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to egriffith45

call the police and a lawyer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
egriffith45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

your gonna take it up with that shop thats what your going to do. what shop is this private or corp? this is a huge fuck up if its all a shops doing? is the car still there now. id be calling somebody high up and telling them whats up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffith45 View Post
and that
Old 04-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK-KNIGHT View Post
Yeah no shit

wtf am i to do?
Do your own work from now on.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 junk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

wft r u thinking!!!!

make the dumb fucks that did it pay for it!!!
A
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SHIT..... he's got the new Dy78 StrAiGhT from
... I heard that shit's prototype YO!!! He should hook us up w/ the imoprter! 2 stage V-TakkK

junk yard creations is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffith45 View Post
I did they laughed at me and called me a ricer but it was some mall security guy.

Quote:
your gonna take it up with that shop thats what your going to do. what shop is this private or corp? this is a huge fuck up if its all a shops doing? is the car still there now. id be calling somebody high up and telling them whats up.
I did and they said i owe them 4k for damage to there shop tools, and they said cause my car was modded and i signed a waiver stating them i was responsible for damages to car while it was left after hours and in there care on there property

They said it was brought to the shop like this and all damages happened after business hours.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Ok so this is one of those 1 year ghetto tuner shops i assume. There the only idiots that would have you sign a waiver. But answer the question... where is your car? and dont fuck around with this call the popo. and a lawyer.

the funny part for me is claiming you messed up 4 grand in tools. hilarious
Old 04-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Just another sad example of why you should never let someone else touch your car, engine, etc.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Ok so this is one of those 1 year ghetto tuner shops i assume. There the only idiots that would have you sign a waiver. But answer the question... where is your car? and dont fuck around with this call the popo. and a lawyer.

the funny part for me is claiming you messed up 4 grand in tools. hilarious
Sadly if he signed a waiver he's probably S.O.L.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-05-2008, 05:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
Sadly if he signed a waiver he's probably S.O.L.
thats what im saying

Old 04-05-2008, 05:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
thats what im saying

lol, thanks dude.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

The car is still at the shop cause they said until i pay for the tools i cant get the car, they have the only key and its inside the shop blocked in.

I called the cops and they said an officer would stop by and talk 3 1/2 hours later he came and told me i was jerking him around and was threatening to file obstruction charges for making up a bogus police report. he laughed and left saying they did not steal your car, its not missing and you signed a waiver.

he also stated to dispatch that i was pissed off and did not wanna pay they money to get my car fixed.

i am about cry cause i dont know what to do thet shop and the cops laugh at me.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #18 (permalink)

Damn dude sorry to hear this shit. Another example of how 98.37% of the U.S.'s douchecockasaurus's live in WV.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-05-2008, 05:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
lol, thanks dude.
not you haha my bad i knew thats how it looked as soon as i posted that
Old 04-05-2008, 05:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
thats what im saying

Dud wtf i need need help not to be made fun of
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in