B16b out d16z6 In BAck to boost - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Default B16b out d16z6 In BAck to boost

well i decided to go back to my d-series not happy with the b16b power so ill going to wait till i finish my b20 n built n slaping the old brains back in
99redek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D

BOOST BOOST BOOST y settle for less power .... good things come in small pakages
Old 04-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

Didnt like a b16b? What were the pros and cons?
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2008, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

nice power just not what i am looking for i need to hear that lilttlw wizzle hey i got a tracking number from dhl thanks g...
Old 04-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 junk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
Didnt like a b16b? What were the pros and cons?
its a b16b, not a b18c5

the b16 is not really all that powerfull when compared to all its DOHC brothers
A
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SHIT..... he's got the new Dy78 StrAiGhT from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... I heard that shit's prototype YO!!! He should hook us up w/ the imoprter! 2 stage V-TakkK

junk yard creations is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk yard creations View Post
its a b16b, not a b18c5

the b16 is not really all that powerfull when compared to all its DOHC brothers
Its still got 185 hp. I never felt the power of a b18b myself so i dunno.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

hmmm, my cousins del sol has b16b swap with LSD B16B tranny and all that, an his shit rides out NASTYYYYYYYY compared to his old ls/vtec swap... but the boosted D15B seems to shit on him no matter what he does lol... Boosted D FTW..!!!

1CamW0nDer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

well honestly b16b all B are teh same it blew my tranny in 3 gear
ill stick to my D till itBLOWS
Old 04-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

gonna post pictures while i do this will take me 1 day to finish the car is already in may house
Old 04-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

it feels like a swap isnt much when you have done them a few times.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:36 PM   #11 (permalink)

last week i did 2 swaps at a time LOl with only 1 3 ton jack n 1 jack stand LOl
droping a b16 from a coupe putting it into a ek droping the stock ek motor putting it in to the cuope took me 2 days some times i amase myselft
Old 04-02-2008, 04:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99redek View Post
last week i did 2 swaps at a time LOl with only 1 3 ton jack n 1 jack stand LOl
droping a b16 from a coupe putting it into a ek droping the stock ek motor putting it in to the cuope took me 2 days some times i amase myselft
Thats a straight up swap.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Trade Me Your Car Please ...I Am The Master Of Flipping Cars

Rep Power: 12 *VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

i wish i could trade some one my jdm d15b for a b16 swap.
i wanna get a b16 or even a b18 but no one around here wants a D
*VX-Bubble* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2008, 03:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

b16s have shit for torque is the problem... id rather have a quick spooling turbo on a d than any b16 but thats just my opinion.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

this thread is a epic failure with out a picture or something. maybe you should have posted this in the part and B.S. section of the forum.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2008, 08:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

so what are you doing with the b16b?
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

you pulled out a ctr motor for a d-series? imho youre nuts
ghettoturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 DirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DirtyDseriesWOOT

i did the same sold my jdm b16A swapped it in a car and got a D and boosted it for my sol .. Fuck a b16..

94 RHD samba green -SOLD!

uhh rep me or somthing!

Professional FireFighter

DirtyDseriesWOOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2008, 01:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

lsturbohatch10 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lsturbohatch10

only thing good about the b16b is that its the same block as a b18c. just needs the 1.8 crank and rods.

good choice on stickin with the d. im kickin myself in the nuts for changing my plans.

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points

Quote:
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in