my d build - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default my d build

what kinda power do you think i will make

srp 9.0:1 pistons 20 0ver
eagle rods
clevite bearings
compcams k59300 valvetrain kit
mild port and polish
gt3076r .63a/r
arp hardware head and main studs
custom tubular manifold
skunk2 intake manifold
cometic headgasket and gasket kit
custom front mount
s300 hondata
act clutch kit
tial wastegate 44mm
greddy rs bov
custom exhaust (downpipe only)
open dumbtube
walbro 255lph hp in tank pump
bosch 044 inline pump
1000cc injectors
aem regulator and rail
c16 race fuel
feel like im missing some thing(s)

20psi tune till i get my 2nd block sleeved and drilled for b-series size headstuds
and only mild port and polish till i get 2nd motor built then going with a portflow custom d-series head and custom ground cam
then will bump boost to 30-32psi and gut car

94 coupe black on black
sleepereg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2008, 09:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

More than 120whp...no one really knows.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 09:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

I vote for a sticky no more what will I make threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2008, 10:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

sick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

313.764312 hp @ 7813 rpms and 218.65241ft lbs @ 6383rpms

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

teamdohc.org
95 civic coupe ex. Vitara-hbeam Z6
New Project Built Turbo F2B F22A nonvtec into civic
93 Accord SE 4dr black9stock)
Owner @ Grab-a-Nekbrace ENT like us on Facebook!

sick1camcivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 10:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

You assfucks...geez just help the dude out, damn.

Here's a little formula I've used before:

Take the amount you've spent and divide it by 10, next multiply by the number of minutes you spent to type up this thread, finally count all of the flaming responses you will get to this post and add it to the previously calculated number. At this point you should be at a ridiculous number which is about 100&#37; more accurate than anyone here can tell you since only a dyno can answer the question you're asking.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
You assfucks...geez just help the dude out, damn.

Here's a little formula I've used before:

Take the amount you've spent and divide it by 10, next multiply by the number of minutes you spent to type up this thread, finally count all of the flaming responses you will get to this post and add it to the previously calculated number. At this point you should be at a ridiculous number which is about 100% more accurate than anyone here can tell you since only a dyno can answer the question you're asking.

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

As you can see we're a bunch of asses! LOL No, but really...there's stickies for this kinda data. I'm guessing you'll make exactly what your tuner will want your car to make!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

covenant510 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to covenant510

:TTIWWP:
covenant510 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

586 whp

99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

shocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shocker911

i cant remember the forum but they ban ppl for 3-5 days for ppl who ask stupid questions like this

add to the list
shocker911 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoworks View Post
More than 120whp...no one really knows.
And that's the real truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick1camcivic View Post
313.764312 hp @ 7813 rpms and 218.65241ft lbs @ 6383rpms
I was thinking more like 314.853485 hp @ 7927 rpms.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
Take the amount you've spent and divide it by 10, next multiply by the number of minutes you spent to type up this thread, finally count all of the flaming responses you will get to this post and add it to the previously calculated number. At this point you should be at a ridiculous number which is about 100&#37; more accurate than anyone here can tell you since only a dyno can answer the question you're asking.
He's off to a good start, once he factors in all the flaming responses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16 View Post
I'm guessing you'll make exactly what your tuner will want your car to make!
but slightly more than your last tuner, but less than your next tuner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by covenant510 View Post
:TTIWWP:
I came for the show! I hope there will be naked breasts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
586 whp
That is a really nice number!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker911 View Post
i cant remember the forum but they ban ppl for 3-5 days for ppl who ask stupid questions like this
Now that would be a lesson

Sounds like a nice set up at least...

Last edited by Aragorn; 04-02-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Aragorn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

im hoping for 350whp at 20psi and over 500whp at 30-32psi with the new head and cam configuration
sleepereg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Post your gf naked, unless she looks like a moose.
ThePenisMightier is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenisMightier View Post
Post your gf naked, unless she looks like a moose.
Fuck it even if she looks like a moose just block out her face.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

How about this: put it in the car, get it tuned, and then let us know .
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
Done
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in