t25 manifold? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default t25 manifold?

where can i buy a good manifold that will bolt up to a t25 dsm 2g turbo?
96ej8MR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

do a little research and you'd know that you can use a crx hf manifold with an adapter plate to fit your t25.

theres info on here and on www.homemadeturbo.com
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2007, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

i know that any others? besides hf
96ej8MR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 sohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

I think just about anyone that makes manifolds can do a custom job and swap out the regular t3 flange for a t25 flange.

Just ask around... CCFAB, Hermsfab, spoolin performance, Straight line specialties, Auto Works... Ect

Im sure you could work something out with one of them.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular

get a hf manifold with adapter plate. why do you want to spend money on a really good manifold for small ass t25. if it was gt28rs then i would understand
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2007, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

would a t25 be fine for 200-200whp? i know it's a small turbo, what price range are they in?
killabee. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2007, 01:35 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by killabee. View Post
would a t25 be fine for 200-200whp? i know it's a small turbo, what price range are they in?

yes the t25 spools quik and can get up to 200hp if its in good shape. but i must suggest the 14b of the 1g dsm has better top end that the t25. but both including the t3 42 a.r 48 off the volvo's can get you to 200hp. all of these have internal wastegate and are set at 8psi stock i think.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonky50 View Post
yes the t25 spools quik and can get up to 200hp if its in good shape. but i must suggest the 14b of the 1g dsm has better top end that the t25. but both including the t3 42 a.r 48 off the volvo's can get you to 200hp. all of these have internal wastegate and are set at 8psi stock i think.

thanks for the info man, very helpful, so what would you recommend for my goal of 220? the 1g dsm or the 14b? im going to the junkyard tomorrow . sorry for thread hijacking.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

your mean t25 or the 14b lol. i would go for the 14b 1st generation eclipse gst and gsx they come in. the t25 comes in the 2nd gen eclipse gst/gsx. oh yeah also get the o2 housing makes making a down pipe easier
Old 09-15-2007, 02:14 AM   #10 (permalink)

sent u a pm about a question on 13g turbo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in