how the fuck u tune a obd2 auto? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2007, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman
Default how the fuck u tune a obd2 auto?

2000 civic ex coupe

70k on auto tranny

I want to boost BEFORE i convert to manual. Ive thought long and hard about this. And thats what I will do. So Please DO NOT say convert then boost. Im planning to boost keep it under 8 psi with auto drive it like that for about a year then convert to manual

Only one problem how the fuck do you tune a obd2 auto ecu? Let alone is it possible?

Again. DO not say do a auto-manual conversion before because your thought will go unheard. Ive made my mind thats the order im going to go

Ive searched the forum. All I could find was how to tune manual lol

Would Emanage be good?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2007, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

is not possible to tune a obd2 u have to convert to obd1 thats what i know and what i have read icould be wrong ....... but i am 90 % shure of this
99redek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 06:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

Throw in the setup untuned then blow ur auto tranny so u could go manual and tuned!!!
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie

fine so i fine a obd1 auto ecu THEN i can tune it? I though you cant tune a auto ecu PERIOD thus the thread

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
Old 09-06-2007, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloReaper87 View Post
Throw in the setup untuned then blow ur auto tranny so u could go manual and tuned!!!

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post
2000 civic ex coupe

70k on auto tranny

I want to boost BEFORE i convert to manual. Ive thought long and hard about this. And thats what I will do. So Please say convert then boost. Im planning to boost keep it under 8 psi with auto drive it like that for about a year then convert to manual

Only one problem how the fuck do you tune a obd2 auto ecu? Let alone is it possible?

Again. say do a auto-manual conversion before because your thought will go unheard. Ive made my mind thats the order im going to go

Ive searched the forum. All I could find was how to tune manual lol

Would Emanage be good?
you said it. not i
Old 09-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

jizz on the ecu, it'll magically turn to obd-1

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
sure i got tons of time to do that.. loool

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-06-2007, 07:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews

only way i can think is by using an APEXI VAFC..
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 07:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

Quote:
i did that on my dumptube and it melted off on the way back from renegade raceway.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
would that work with either a auto obd2 or obd1 ecu or it doesnt matter? and any verification if this is basically the only option...tuning a auto?

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-06-2007, 07:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to torturedsol

OBD-2 -> OBD-1 Jumper harness with a chipped p06 or p28

or standalone

only 2 options I know of

torturedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 07:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

omfg roflmfao. that was funny as hell. you can almost hear a noob going to a shop and ask: what i need to do to convert my ecu from odb2 to odb1. well thats easy son, take the ecu out. open it and drip drizzle some magical man gravey in it poof instant conversion.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
omfg roflmfao. that was funny as hell. you can almost hear a noob going to a shop and ask: what i need to do to convert my ecu from odb2 to odb1. well thats easy son, take the ecu out. open it and drip drizzle some magical man gravey in it poof instant conversion.
repost lool
Quote:

hahahah but seriously guys hahah...I kno its a fucken n00bish phrased thread but I want a serious answer...So i can kno what i needa do...

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
i shoot stuff

superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to superdewey58

Quote:

do u live in south florida
Quote:
What happend to the hood? Looks like a fat girl jumped on it.
superdewey58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TSi4G63T will become famous soon enoughTSi4G63T will become famous soon enoughTSi4G63T will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
This is your ONLY option other than going with a stand alone or obd2>obd1

END THREAD
:done:
TSi4G63T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 08:36 PM   #17 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

custom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

^^he's right..unless your cool with spending outlandish money on the AEM setup...otherwise, i suggest going obdi with crome and a widband

Quote:
There's two things in life you never want people to know about you...
1. You know how to work on cars.
2. You know how to work on computers.

You my friend are cursed with this info being out in the open.
^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
custom_junky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 08:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturedsol View Post
here's the best option imo. harness jumper - $60 off ebay, ecu chiped - $60-$160(cody has a chip p06 w/a p28 basemap n crome for $60 here) basic crome - free. and cody is neptunetuningcausei'mghey. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 08:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkinmaster1 View Post
i did that on my dumptube and it melted off on the way back from renegade raceway.
Yes, I remember that, I was there. (I was not there for the jizz part, but I was there for the melting off part)

Last edited by f00ker; 09-06-2007 at 08:49 PM.
f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 03:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 konigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by torturedsol View Post
obd1 ecu will not control the obd2 auto transmission.

i ran the afc hack for about 20,000 miles before my engine blew and i did the auto to manual conversion.

afc hack it works but how long your engine lasts depends on a few things.

konigcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in