wastegate ? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default wastegate ?

so my wastegate has two vac imputs, im use to the internal ones, but does any body know or hav a picture of how to route the Vac lines, and i have a manual boost controler that i want to put on it two.
spotscivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

the mbc gets t'd between the vaccum line that goes from the wastegate to the nipple on the turbo.

when i did my turbo setup, i ran everything off the fpr vaccum line...problem free!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2007, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

Use the side port on the wastegate, leave the top port disconected.
The boost controller just goes inline between the vacuum source and the wastegate. You'll get your acurate source from the manifold.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

^x2
MSUGeoman22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoworks View Post
Use the side port on the wastegate, leave the top port disconected.
The boost controller just goes inline between the vacuum source and the wastegate. You'll get your acurate source from the manifold.
I agree with this guy.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 07:49 AM   #6 (permalink)

so whats the top port do? so all i gotta do is take a vac line from the compressor housing and link it to the bottem port on the waste gate? and splice in the boost controller>????
Old 09-06-2007, 07:55 AM   #7 (permalink)

will this work
Old 09-06-2007, 07:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

would this work>>>>????? if not show me what to do on this picture..
Old 09-06-2007, 11:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
i shoot stuff

superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....superdewey58 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to superdewey58

where the t is put the regulator and dont use the other side

do u live in south florida
Quote:
What happend to the hood? Looks like a fat girl jumped on it.
superdewey58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 12:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 sohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropessohc_sol is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Isnt the top port used for an electronic boost controller??

I could be way off i just though i remembered hearing that somewhere.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I thought the top was for the boost controller also. I guess it makes sense to put the reg in the line going to the side since that way you could alter the vac/boost signal going to the wastegate to change the boost level.
MSUGeoman22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!

You do not use the top port unless your running an EBC. I had to use it on my Profec, but MBCs let the top vent to the atmosphere.
You also want to pull the vac. from the manifold, not from the turbo fitting. The turbo fitting will caus slight fluctuations w/ temp where as the manifold vac. will not.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

the top port can be used with an MBC, its just more commonly used for an EBC

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/i...?topic=73405.0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 01:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

That's a "different" type of MBC
Good write-up there
(I meant diff. as in whenever I think of MBX I think of a basic TurboXS style MBC)

Last edited by GO-AUTOWORKS; 09-06-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

so just to make shur...i leave the top port open, take a vac line from the side port of the wastegate and connect it to my vac manifold,,,,mmmm and then splice the manual controller in between that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in