help/questions with t3 super 60 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 Spriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spriggan
Default help/questions with t3 super 60

3images 3 questions

what are these three for? i was thinking intake vacuum lines? id hook up the internal wastegate to one, bov to the other? but then i still dont know what the bigger 3rd one would go to.

no idea what these would hook up to...

this is on the internal wastegate, two of the bolts were snapped when i bought it and im having trouble getting these out. after this i just need to get some bolts and then my 10psi stock block build can get underway!

thanks for any help guys
ryan

Last edited by Spriggan; 08-25-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Spriggan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2007, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

Apply heat. Use vise grips. Hoefully they will come out. If not, the next course of action depends on your available tools.

What vehicle did that turbo come out of?

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 Spriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to all

thanks ill give that a shot later today, no idea what car this turbo came out of i bought it from SPONSOREDCRX awhile ago.

anyone know what all those intake lines are for?

Old 08-26-2007, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

soak those bolts with a penetrating lube such as pb blaster for a good 30 minutes, then apply the heat. if that doesnt work, keep soaking the shit out of those threads and repeat until it loosens up.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 AllMyEx's is learning the way of the DAllMyEx's is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

pb blaster & heat ftw, had to do that on my 14b when i got it. The little propane torch you use to sweat copper lines together works great!
"Questions are the key to unlocking your ultimate potential"-Fortune Cookie
"Quality isn't expensive, its priceless"
AllMyEx's is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 11:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 konigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriggan View Post
anyone know what all those intake lines are for?
they are just used for shit on the car it came off of. i just have mine pluged up since i dont use any of them.

konigcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 12:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by konigcivic View Post
they are just used for shit on the car it came off of. i just have mine pluged up since i dont use any of them.
would they work as vacuum lines insted of hooking the lines to the intake manifold? id hook the boost and BOV to the intake mani with a t splitter and the internal wastegate and catch can to the turbo intakes.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 konigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriggan View Post
would they work as vacuum lines insted of hooking the lines to the intake manifold?
they can not be used for something that needs to be hooked up to the intake manifold.

konigcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in