d16z6 built done n ready for the boost - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Default d16z6 built done n ready for the boost

well like a moth agobecame a member of this forum when i was about to spend 5 g's on a b18c5 well i went a diff way n went gotmy self a turbo that my friend gave me upgraded some parts m now i am done with my built n ready for BOOST THX to the guy that came n help me out when i was in last minute to finish lol thx bro when u gonna help me put this turbo on ....... here whats on my motor

d16y7 head
d16z6 block
new mls hg
new water pump
arp bolts
new oil pum
new king bearing set
srp pistons 9 to 1 comp
pauter h-beam rods
stage 3 clutch kit with 8lbs flywheel

as for turboparts this is hat i got

cast iron-turbo manifold
t3/t4 turbo
boost gauge
air/fuel gauge
oil gauge
fasturbo line kit
turbonetics waste gage 7 psi spring
cheap fmic
greddy blov
255 walbro fuel pump
obd2 to obd1 harness

i think thats it i need injectors, bc, get this tuned .......
here some pic of the stuff

picture of my gauges

all this is going on this red PEPPER

Last edited by 99redek; 09-07-2007 at 05:34 PM. Reason: miss
99redek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2007, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

nice man that shit looks good to go lol gl with it and it looks mad clean
cars101 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2007, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Looks good.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2007, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

looks like a sick little budget project.
dont forget to get an oil restictor for that ching chong meow turbo. make it last, make china proud
Old 08-24-2007, 06:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D

thx i think i am gonna slap the z6 head but gonna get some head work on it... thx
Old 08-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 civicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respectcivicsi94  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicsi94

nice. good luck with the project. keep us updated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
civicsi94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 01:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 DanSej6 will become famous soon enoughDanSej6 will become famous soon enoughDanSej6 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Keep the Y7 head...
Just so I've got a baseline figure :P
I've been planning a similar build of a Z6 bottom end and Y7 head too.
Should be good I'd reckon.
DanSej6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 01:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

yeah but my y7 head ismaking some wierd noisei think need ajustment i dont know how to do that but gonna see if i can fix it ..thx for coments whats a oil restrictor ?
Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 DreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DreaMer

restricts alot of oil from coming into the turbo, I think it needs like 10-15 psi for a normal turbo (correct me if Im wrong)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DreaMer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

were can i buy it at
Old 08-26-2007, 08:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

Looks good, keep us updated on the build. Your a good model to follow for me you even has the same organization skills as me , clutch is next to the toaster,oil pan is in the bathtub etc. etc. lol kidding but good luck man
Old 08-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

the builtis done in my car i broken in the motor already 258miles already
just asking people what else do i need from what i know is

injectors
p28
and some one to help me do a lil street tune while i get it tuned
Old 08-29-2007, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

Hey Vic, I was the one who helped you install the motor into your car. Sorry, Last week I was in finals for school so I didn't have a chance to give you a call. Now that my school is over, I can give you a hand this remainder of the week. You can find a restrictor online from http://www.atpturbo.com/ under Oil Supply, or you can give them a call at 510.445.1682. They're only like $15. Call them and tell them what size line you have (I think it was a -4AN if I remember, but don't quote me). I'll give you a call Thursday the 30th to see what's up!
free0s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 11:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

nice hope to hear from u soon
Old 09-06-2007, 06:52 PM   #15 (permalink)

any one from D series in LA
Old 09-06-2007, 09:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Noggleswitch

ha. i knew that avatar looked familiar when i was floating through HMT. selling some stuff huh. whassup, send me a pm with what u got left
apexsilver06mr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 10:30 PM   #17 (permalink)

yup i manage to sell some stuff on there.... haven sold anything here u a member of HMt check my sig thats what i got
here some pic sof my gauges

Last edited by 99redek; 09-07-2007 at 05:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in