new to nitrous - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 05:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94EXa2 will become famous soon enough94EXa2 will become famous soon enough94EXa2 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to 94EXa2
Default new to nitrous

i was just hopin you all could give me sum advice b4 i get stupid and spray my z6....its stock as can be with bolt ons well i found this sneaky peat kit for like $200 and its only like a 25-30 shot dry, wat all should i know b4 sprayn my z6?
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2007, 05:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
cool title

Rep Power: 15 egriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to egriffith45

colder plugs and some premium fuel will do you good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
egriffith45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2007, 06:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 SOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94EXa2 View Post
i was just hopin you all could give me sum advice b4 i get stupid and spray my z6....its stock as can be with bolt ons well i found this sneaky peat kit for like $200 and its only like a 25-30 shot dry, wat all should i know b4 sprayn my z6?
I'm neg repping you for your stupid sig and for using the words sum and wat. This is not the hood so speak English.

Advice: go read the "Before Nitrous" sticky in the Forced Induction forum.

Here I'll even be nice and link for you
https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9245
Hondata S300/P28, Innovate LC1 wideband

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SOHC_STUDENT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2007, 08:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 J_Dog is learning the way of the DJ_Dog is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

91 si

a6 y8 mini
p29's
60mm TB
Crower stage 2 Cam
7lb Fidanza Flywheel
Aluminum Crank Pully
Innovative Trac Bar
Hondata s300

Quote:
I've got a spoon in my cup holder. Does that mean I have a spoon cup holder?
J_Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2007, 08:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

shocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shocker911

damn that harsh neg reping...i was just gonna say look in forced induction first

add to the list
shocker911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2007, 11:03 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 24-7 smells like Borat24-7 smells like Borat24-7 smells like Borat24-7 smells like Borat24-7 smells like Borat

Zex wet kit @ 75 shot. Cooler plugs, little timming out and good fuel, you will love it.
24-7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC_STUDENT View Post
I'm neg repping you for your stupid sig and for using the words sum and wat. This is not the hood so speak English.

Advice: go read the "Before Nitrous" sticky in the Forced Induction forum.

Here I'll even be nice and link for you
https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9245
:mikej:

YES!!!!!!! Fucking owned son.

It should be automatic fucking banhammer for this shit. There have been a slew of noob posts lately where stickies would have answered their questions.

Rep for you SOHC.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2007, 12:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94EXa2 will become famous soon enough94EXa2 will become famous soon enough94EXa2 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to 94EXa2

SOHC student: you are a fuckin dick. this is not english class either...u know what "sum" means and you know what "wat" means, so quit bein a lil fuckin douche and get your head outa ur ass....and 4 all you assholes with you "noob" talk, STFU allready this place is getn like HT w all the bullshit and i did read the sticky b4 posting btw, dick and fuck you and ur sig 2 you are a fuckin goob w no fuckin life, peice of shit:tool:
Old 08-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
SOHC student: you are a fuckin dick. this is not english class either...u know what "sum" means and you know what "wat" means, so quit bein a lil fuckin douche and get your head outa ur ass....and 4 all you assholes with you "noob" talk, STFU allready this place is getn like HT w all the bullshit and i did read the sticky b4 posting btw, dick and fuck you and ur sig 2 you are a fuckin goob w no fuckin life, peice of shit:tool:
get the fuck outta here.....
Toddnos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2007, 12:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
If you read the stickies faggot then you would know what you need to do before spraying.

Or let me type it so you can understand it.

if uread tha stickies u wud kno wat u need 2 do b4 nawzszssszzzzz10100)!w2j10u-!!!
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Someone isnt going to last long on here.. Another Noob messing with a family member.....
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

shocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shocker911

duh duh duuuuuuuh calling out someone that has been around longer then you....prolly not a good thing...I CALL FOR A DEBATE lol i kinda smell a ban brewing....AND if you actully read the stickie you would kno what you would need i read the stickie and i learned everything i needed to kno about SPRAY

add to the list

Last edited by shocker911; 08-24-2007 at 01:05 PM.
shocker911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2007, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky

Not longer than me.. Just changed my SN... But thanks.... Been here since 04.. Nice try though.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCinWA View Post
Not longer than me.. Just changed my SN... But thanks.... Been here since 04.. Nice try though.
03 ftw
Old 08-24-2007, 01:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

I'm sorry it's just so damn frustrating seeing the same posts multiple times in a week. And if I remember correcty there was a post titles EXACTLY like this one posted on or about the same time (edit: the thread I mentioned https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74177). That guy didn't get flamed. Why? Because he had a pertinent fucking question.

Do some research dude. Your question is easily answered in the Nitrous sticky and I'm sure there is plenty of info in pasts posts on this forum.

edit: the thread I mentioned https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74177
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by mindless; 08-24-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

damn, wat is that red dot?

sum1 have a clue????

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2007, 01:06 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddnos View Post
03 ftw
Thats cause you are a greybush....
Old 08-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #18 (permalink)

Family sticks together.... And besides... I donate to the D everyday.... So there is no debate at all...lol

Last edited by SOHCinWA; 08-24-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:18 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCinWA View Post
Thats cause you are a greybush....
your older than me...arent you?
Old 08-24-2007, 01:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddnos View Post
your older than me...arent you?
Yeah but you were here first... lol and I dye mine so you cant see the grey lmao
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in