Pics of the build - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2007, 01:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Default Pics of the build

I finally got started on my build.

75.5 vitara's eagle rods
stock head with zex 59300 and crower valve train
light weight flywheel w/act clutch ( saving for lsd )
skunk2 intake manifold with 68mm tb port matched
rc injectors, aem rail and fpr
apex'i cast manifold and turbo ( saving for a gt2871 )

This will be tuned on hondata. Say what you want about the color but I like it. It must be the rice in me.

all_rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 13 Drumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

almost the exact build im doing! lol awesome job though

the color isn't too bad but i would personally just leave it a shiny silver
Drumritter258 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!

Oh yeah this is a z6 also.

Ahh I was going to leave it silver but that's boring.

It's all about the RICE!:mikej:

Old 08-11-2007, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 13 Drumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

lol well when you get it running let me know what its capable of
Drumritter258 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

i got same built z6 srp pistons 75.mm mine is dark gray
99redek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 02:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews

Looks good.. Let us know how it runs..

What intercooler is that and how much power it supports?
fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

looks good, what car is this setup going into?
toolow69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 02:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Le4k^
Thumbs up

Good color you can actually see oil leaks (if any) easier, i may use this same color for my build or who knows i may opt for pink :fag:
Le4k^ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 09:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TurboGoKart

Depending on how much power you're putting to it, that clutch may or may not hold. If it's just the street disc, which is what it looks like, you may need a different one.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

The intercooler is off ebay. I don't know how much it can support. This is going into a 92 si hatch. I really like the color. I was thinking that about the clutch also, it's the hdss set up. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted with the progress.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

is that signal green..?

if you haven't bought the fuel rail, don't, you don't need it, the factory rail will be just fine...

good luck with the rest of your build bro...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 10:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

WTF is with the green block??? someone needs to kick you in the nuts, lol.

NICE parts! Now finish building it and post pic of the final build!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 10:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

nice build

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2007, 06:56 AM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 icarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

i like the color

what are your power goals?
icarusdown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2007, 07:06 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 white-vic is learning the way of the Dwhite-vic is learning the way of the D

what piston to wall clearance did you use with those 75.5 mm vitaras??
white-vic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2007, 08:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

Nice build, you'll end up needing a larger FMIC soon
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2007, 08:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Very nice is that kawasaki green.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Thanks a lot guys. The green is actually monster green. My goal was 300 but after seeing all the high hp vitara threads I'll change it when I get the money for the gt2871. I know I will have to change the intercooler also.

I'll try and find the specs for piston to wall clearance also.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:46 AM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 white-vic is learning the way of the Dwhite-vic is learning the way of the D

thanks man, i'm planning on going 75.5mm to and was wondering what clearance could be used.
white-vic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2007, 01:58 PM   #20 (permalink)

lookin good
kzoobaggs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in