Honda D Series Forum banner

SOHC 10psi TRACK TIME....

11K views 63 replies 32 participants last post by  CaliLegal 
#1 · (Edited)
*UPDATED track time* 10psi, 12s club baby!

i've broke into the 12s already since this old thread when i ran a 13.0@108. but this last friday i ran this personal best. i was shitting my pants when i got the slip....im still stuck with only 2.0 60fts but i have an obx lsd on the way:)
reason for the reaction time was because i was racing a 14sec corvette and i told him i'd give him a 2 second head start, but i still past him up...my buddy has this recorded and im gona try to upload the vid sometime....

setup follows-

92 eg hatch Dx. full inter. weighd 2240 w/ me
STOCK! SOHC zc v-tec
RLD Fab Ramhorn mani.
garret t3t4 50 trim with cut up wheel:(
10psi
tuned on crome
tial wastegate
rev hard intercooler
3in open DP

See less See more
#27 ·
Are you sure the car ran that at 10psi? I am going to be the nay sayer. My coupe weighed in at 2495 with me in it, and when I was on 15psi stock y8 I made 263whp and ran between a 13.2 and a 13.4 at around 109 - 111mph...

A 13.0 is an awesome time for a stock d series. But you are not going to get there with under 250whp, and with a 50 trim t3/t4 I find it hard to believe that you are making that at 10psi...

Idk...

#28 · (Edited)
wtf ? watch the vid i posted. 16g@8psi does 13.0 all day. if we had a batter clutch he would have seen 12's.
also watch the trap, its only 104mph. you doing 109-111mph means you suck as a driver or no traction ;)
your traps have 12sec. times written all over it. mid 12's that is. :D

#30 ·
ok i will post a new post up when i get home but i just ran a 12.70@110 last night! haha damn i was so excited i was shaking...but yea i know it is hard to believe...i barely believe it myself...i will start a new thread and post my slip up....anyone know if this is the fastest a 10psi sohc has ran?

#31 ·
damn, nice time :TU:

#38 ·
again, congrats.

now, go back and run some 12.5x@110mph. the car has is, do you ? lol

Reactions: Y8pwrdEf
#41 ·
im lazy, what tires are you using ?

#42 ·
pics of setup?

sweet times dude!

my ls turbo crx ran 13.9 at 112mph, with a 2.6 60ft.... first day i ever ran anything at the track and yeah i did it on shitty 195-60-14s and spun 1st and 2nd. never got to run it with the slicks but i could tell it had mid-low 12s at least.

glad to see your doing it on a stock d!

#44 ·
hey wat rear springs are you running?? you can get better 60fts with stiffer rear springs!!! and the lsd too. i kno people runnin similar with no lsd so get the stiffer springs!!

#45 ·
you do know this thread hasn't had any new post in almost 6 months, right?

#46 ·
NOPE! haha

#47 ·
where the fuck are the dates?!

#50 ·
:hammer:

#52 ·
oh well. any gay i didnt kno you couldnt post on a forum if there was a certain time that had gone by. oops

oh well. people must get joy outta seeing other people make a minor mistake

cool

#53 ·
No, I was just saying that he hasn't posted anything in this thread in almost 6 months and you may not get a reply. No reason to get your panties in a bunch and sand in your vagina ;)

#55 ·
yes and yes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.