Honda D Series Forum banner

anyone try, or know anything about the xenocron fuel pump?

880 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  xenocron 
#1 ·
#3 ·
ive seen walbro's for cheaper than that thing. i believe the lowest without doing a "hardcore" price search was $77. not much cheaper but i would still trust walbro.

#4 ·
walboro's are f'n noisy.. my friends is noisy as crap

#7 ·
CrazyConscious said:
I've got a high pressure 255 in my 98 coupe. I cant hear it except when it primes when i first turn the key...
mine's the same way. I only hear it when I first turn the key and it primes :TU:

#13 ·
Just to add, these pumps have a sleeve around them which keeps them quieter (dont know if that is a plus or minus) and the warranty is better than a Walbro. The output is just as good, i have sold quite a number already with outstanding results.

Walbro's are good pumps, dont get me wrong (I now carry them as well), but their warranty is a little crazy. They will replace a defective pump, but if you send one in under warranty and it isnt defective...you must pay all sorts of fees to get it back, and then still figure out your problem.

These are warrantied for a year from purchase, no questions asked :)

Be weary of anyone selling Walbro's for cheap, they may be chinese replicas. My pumps are made overseas, but they are passed off as something they are not. Walbro has really raised their pricing lately...its hard to find a super deal on them anymore because their distributors make very little margin on these pumps anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.