I dont think they know what they are talking about - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org ğ Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction ğ Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2006, 10:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 İurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to İurbow
Arrow I dont think they know what they are talking about

i went to order a greddy turbo kit for my 99 DX. Well i saw that the kit said only for EX. So i called and talked to them about it and i dot into this big argument about it with them. But anyways, i think I'm right that it will work. So am i right or am i wrong?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
İurbow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2006, 11:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

I dont see how it wouldnt work..... can anyone else confirm this??
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 11:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 EJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1All-Star Send a message via MSN to EJ1All-Star

first off who did u call, greddy? or some side dealer?
EJ1All-Star is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2006, 11:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

good question, greddy themselves should know for sure....
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 11:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

It is ILLEGAL for them to tell you it will work on a DX due to the Federal Emission laws. The cat would be removed or relocated which is a big legal no-no.

Also the charge piping not gonna fit the intake, but you can make it fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 İurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatnessİurbow is approaching greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
It is ILLEGAL for them to tell you it will work on a DX due to the Federal Emission laws. The cat would be removed or relocated which is a big legal no-no.

read my mod list. it dont matter. haha also. they dont test emissions here. there is NO WAY i would pass as it is.

Old 02-16-2006, 11:24 AM   #7 (permalink)

berettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Buy it then!
berettagtz117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 11:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

i'm gonna try to

Old 02-16-2006, 11:28 AM   #9 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex

Federal emission laws? I didnt know there were any, in the town i live in you dont even have to have an exhaust, the only thing that can keep u from running all header is the law about cars and systems being to loud.
drunknEK9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 11:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunknEK9
Federal emission laws? I didnt know there were any, in the town i live in you dont even have to have an exhaust, the only thing that can keep u from running all header is the law about cars and systems being to loud.
yeap that is how it is here also

Old 02-16-2006, 11:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 samuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to samuraiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunknEK9
I think the law is a federal one, however it is up to the state to test emissions and many states do not. Yay florida!
samuraiz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 11:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series Post Be-itch... gimme gimme gimme

Richie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Yes, there are Federal Emmisions laws... You guys are confusing laws with testing requirements
Richie_A_19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 11:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

well, i dont get tested so i dont care

Old 02-16-2006, 11:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series Post Be-itch... gimme gimme gimme

Richie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I don't either... Im just saying that they can't legally say yes... cause like Bone said, they could be fined for saying it would work.

And you shouldn't have an issue, cause you have a y8 intake...
Richie_A_19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 12:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Trust me the kit will fit i have one on a 2000 cx hatchback. I just had to take a 3inch holesaw and make a hole for the charge pipe to go down to the intercooler.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 12:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

They probally dont know about your mods or your ability to make it work either.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 12:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch
They probally dont know about your mods or your ability to make it work either.
i've had the same argument w/ARP. cause it states that they only make headstuds for d16z6. they told me that to give them the spec of my bolt which were for a d15b7 and they'll make me a custome bolts. so i called up a honda dealer and they told me that the same bolt part # for the d16z6 are the same of a d15b7. which means they are the same headbolts for both engines.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 12:23 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 hatchkid96 has been punished by the users of d-series.org
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

how much are you going to buy the greddy kit for?
hatchkid96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2006, 12:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

http://www.sportcompactonly.com/prod...00027&l=2#apps
It's the 3rd one down.

Thanks for the info!

Old 02-16-2006, 04:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 X292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to X292J

woa thats cool, people from GA are buying stuff from SCO

X292J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in