The car just boosted 8.5 psi !!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2006, 10:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck
Talking The car just boosted 8.5 psi !!!

If you have been reading the dyno post about my car you'll know what I'm talking about and why I'm so happy. It would only let me boost to 6 or 7psi before it just dropped off to nothing.All I did was flip the way the boost control valve was mounted and it let me boost to 8.5 today while I was at lunch. I didn't take it all the way to redline because the boost controller isn't set right, but it's an improvement over 6 or 7 psi. We'll see sat how it does on the dyno
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2006, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 EJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunnaEJ1All-Star is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1All-Star Send a message via MSN to EJ1All-Star

awesome, good luck
EJ1All-Star is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2006, 11:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 sohc_vtec 2NR is learning the way of the Dsohc_vtec 2NR is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

yeay! for you!
sohc_vtec 2NR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2006, 11:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 bigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Isn't it always nice when the fix is relatively simple and free vs "You need to spend $$$$ to fix the problem because blah blah blah".
bigwig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2006, 11:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Location: Dallas Texas in my Heart, Southern Georgia is where i stay.
Rep Power: 17 4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4thGEN Send a message via MSN to 4thGEN Send a message via Yahoo to 4thGEN

did you feel a difference???
Old 02-15-2006, 11:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwig
Isn't it always nice when the fix is relatively simple and free vs "You need to spend $$$$ to fix the problem because blah blah blah".
yes it is, I sent you a pm earlier thanking you for all the input and help you offered me with this. Rep for you and Builthatch . I just hope the valve being mounted wrong didn't messed it up.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:

Old 02-15-2006, 11:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGEN
did you feel a difference???
yeah it felt strong, i turned chicken shit when it hit 8.5 and backed out of it.lol.Just don't want to risk messing anything up before I can get it back on the dyno and the controller set.
Quote:

Old 02-15-2006, 02:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwig
YES!! ive been in kind of situation many times, and it a real relief

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in