do i have everything? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2006, 03:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 thsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to thsmrtone1 Send a message via MSN to thsmrtone1
Default do i have everything?

just want to make sure i have everything
heres what i have:

14b turbo
T3 manifold
14b to T3 adapter plate
chipped ecu
390cc injectors
intercooler
charge piping
wastegate
blowoff valve
oil lines
vacuum lines
a/f guage
boost guage

can anyone think of anything else i need?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I REP BACK! (if it lets me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Quote:
ehh, with a traction bar and inserts in all the mounts, the motherfucker vibrated like a v-12 powered dildo.
thsmrtone1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2006, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
zseeanz

Charge pipe couplers and clamps.
Downpipe
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2006, 03:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
the MAD scientist

mikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

yep, also water lines for the turbo, oil pan gasket. Plus a million little odds and ends you'll find out you'll be needing as you go along.
mikeD16Z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2006, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 thsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Borat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeD16Z6
yep, also water lines for the turbo, oil pan gasket. Plus a million little odds and ends you'll find out you'll be needing as you go along.
damnit... i hate those millions of little odds and ends

)

Quote:
ehh, with a traction bar and inserts in all the mounts, the motherfucker vibrated like a v-12 powered dildo.
Old 02-14-2006, 06:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

you will never have everything you need. say bye to your $$$$$
allgeeKTout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2006, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by allgeeKTout
you will never have everything you need. say bye to your $$$$$
lol already have

)

Quote:
Old 02-14-2006, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
the MAD scientist

mikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top Aussie

eh, you already have the expensive stuff. Its just all the fittings, hose, cans and cans of brake cleaner, gaskets, tools, wiring stuff, nuts and bolts, fresh oil and filter... I can go on and on and on.................lol
Old 02-14-2006, 08:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

All the misc stuff is pretty cheap fittings for the oil feed line and a hose and clamp for one side of the return line and a flange for the oil pan. Silcon couplings and clamps arent that much money youll need a need exhaust manifold gasket get some hondabond for the flange thats going on the oil pan for the return line. Like Mike said you have all the expensive stuff its just tying up odds and ends now. Good luck with the build keep us posted.Oh one other thing intake and filter coming for the turbo.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2006, 08:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
The H Badge is it!

Rep Power: 20 SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcanoSOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHC_Rules

jb weld.... make sure u have some jb weld
Old 02-14-2006, 09:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
the MAD scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC_Rules
jb weld.... make sure u have some jb weld
of course!! How can I forget the most important thing??!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 06:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

berettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeD16Z6
I know what you mean!
berettagtz117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2006, 07:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 mwsol96 is starting to learn the ropesmwsol96 is starting to learn the ropesmwsol96 is starting to learn the ropesmwsol96 is starting to learn the ropesmwsol96 is starting to learn the ropesmwsol96 is starting to learn the ropes

What about tuning?

mwsol96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2006, 07:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

chances are you'll always be needing something else one after another. plan to make frequent trips to the automotive shop.
sxng9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2006, 07:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
D money

Zip Ties!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2006, 08:56 AM   #15 (permalink)

the tee and extension for oil feed. gasket for where oil return fitting and turbo
meet. how do you plan on doing the intercooler piping right off the turbo? for mine i had to get a new j-pipe, some people just use the normal one and have to have a really harsh bend. you should prolly get gaskets for the adapter plate. downpipe gaskets.
psi_o_so_hi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in