HF manifold - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2006, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DontSaveHer will become famous soon enoughDontSaveHer will become famous soon enoughDontSaveHer will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default HF manifold

I was in the junkyard today and noticed the first EF crx i have ever seen. I ended up finding 4 civic with the HF manifold. 3 of them where HF crx and 1 was a std hatch. I also found 2 civics with the complete si 1.6 intake , disitributor, ecu, injector resistor boxes,ect. Tomarow im going back to pull all 4 HF manifolds. Now i need to find a place to get cheap adapter flanges and i can have a few turboed hondas.
DontSaveHer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2006, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

why HF manis? i thought you had a CCFAB? unless you are getting them for dirt i wouldnt bother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2006, 06:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

youve never seen an ef crx????
and i also second the question from ryan

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2006, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DontSaveHer will become famous soon enoughDontSaveHer will become famous soon enoughDontSaveHer will become famous soon enough

I have 2 CCFAB log manifolds that i am useing for my 2 large t04e turbos. I also have 2 small garret t3 42.48 turbos that i need a manifold for. I am going to port/polish all 4 of the HF manifolds, sand blast them, and paint them and the ones i dont use i will sell on ebay. I cant pass up turbo manifolds for 15 dallors each. I can also sell the 17 dallor 2 mpfi wirieng harnes for 120.00 each on ebay like i did one time. I can also sell the injector 2 resitor boxs and the 2 distributors for like 80 each.

I am adicited to turbos now. I already have a few more builds planned out like a small 42.48 at 12psi and 11.1 compression. I also plan on building and useing a .48.60 hybrid. Not to mention the 1.8L d16 project that will be stroked,cammed,bored,vtec,and boosted. I also wana boost a stock d15. Maby build a d15. I already have like 5 turbos.

Last edited by DontSaveHer; 01-27-2006 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-28-2006, 06:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

^^lol, the going price is like $35 shipped for an HF. so you buy them for $15, how much do you think you will make after shipping?

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2006, 06:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
ek_chris

hf's don't go for that much man..
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2006, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 sleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleeperhatch91

They go for more, I see people get $40-$50 for them all day long on ebay and online. I got mine for $10 from dumb mullets at the junkyard.

91 EF STD Hatch
vitara/scat z6
57 trim T3/T04e
In progress

Tuner Toys

Xenocron

FJT

Exospeed Racing

sleeperhatch91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2006, 09:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
the hard-parker

Rep Power: 26 Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

if you find the right site, you ought to be able to sell them for a bit of cash. plus if you sandblast them and hi-temp paint them, people will be even more interested.

1998 honda civic ex coupe
1998 jeep cherokee sport 4x4
2004 subaru impreza wrx wagon
2002 honda accord v6 coupe
Sonny7730 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2006, 11:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
chitty

i dont think any of that is worth that much, id still grab the manifolds for 15
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2006, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Ok the manifolds are only 9.99. I could get 50-60 if i sand blast, ceramic paint, and port them. I will probably keep and use 2 of the 4. There are also 2 1.6 distributors wich i have seen go for 80 becouse they are 225 brand new. I also have sold and see 88-91 mpfi engine wirring harnesses with the injector resistor boxfor sell for around 100.00 on ebay even though u cant use them on a dpfi civic.Please dont question my knowledge, j/k but i could find atleast 5 of each of those thing selling or sold for that much on ebay if i wasnt so lazy as to post the links.
Old 01-28-2006, 01:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

i got my hf mani for 15 bucks allready ported

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontSaveHer
Ok the manifolds are only 9.99. I could get 50-60 if i sand blast, ceramic paint, and port them. I will probably keep and use 2 of the 4. There are also 2 1.6 distributors wich i have seen go for 80 becouse they are 225 brand new. I also have sold and see 88-91 mpfi engine wirring harnesses with the injector resistor boxfor sell for around 100.00 on ebay even though u cant use them on a dpfi civic.Please dont question my knowledge, j/k but i could find atleast 5 of each of those thing selling or sold for that much on ebay if i wasnt so lazy as to post the links.

well i mean how much are you going to pay for paint and sandblasting, it might not be worth your time man

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2006, 01:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

I have seen many hf header sold for 40-50 all stock and rusty, but yes you can get them for cheap but they can also get a little money at the right place. I would sandblast themmyseelf and i already have some black cermamic high heat paint.

i could even put an adapter plate on it and a nice big brand new t4 turbo to take a picture of it.

Or i could throw a 20 dallor turbo on it from the junkyard and list it on ebay as "d-series partial turbo kit .slight shaft play,spins freely, as is." for buy now 175-225 like all those shity kits you see on ebay
Old 01-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

hells yea, turbo time

Old 01-30-2006, 06:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5speed4life

sweet stuff dude, you should have cut the o2 wire off higher... or unplugged em... sell those too for like 5 bux.

And what kind of yard are you going to? Its so freakin hard to find a yard around me that has anything for 96 and older... they are all late models, let alone hondas.

I have yet to see a crx in a yard.
5speed4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2006, 06:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all5speed4life is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5speed4life

i also sold my hf mani for 50, and it was rusty. Maybe just blast them so they look new. I dont like the hi-temp paint b/c its not high enough temp, and always flakes off.

I have also sold mpfi conversions, complete for 100 bux.

Pick all of it up, sell them off one by one, and use that money for a good build.
5speed4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
The H Badge is it!

Rep Power: 20 SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcanoSOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
SOHC_Rules is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHC_Rules

sell em here man, ill give ya 30 shipped for one of them
Old 01-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
d-series smartass

Rep Power: 16 9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

it's worth having them, people WILL pay money for them. i'm not saying it's ethical, but they are sold on ebay as turbo manis all the time.
9000_red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2006, 06:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 sleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Boratsleeperhatch91 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleeperhatch91

They work, and when correctly ported flow similar to most other log manifolds and can support a good bit over 200whp...their only downside is their apprearance.

91 EF STD Hatch
vitara/scat z6
57 trim T3/T04e
In progress

Tuner Toys

Xenocron

FJT

Exospeed Racing

sleeperhatch91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2006, 06:52 PM   #20 (permalink)

One has the big #"3" on the 4th runner, but the rest dont. "I was gona cut the o2 wires off short so the junkyard wouldnt charge me and then rewire them, but it the end they came of some old 88 crxs with 200,000miles and probably arent anygood anyways. I disable my o2 with chipped ecus anyways and the place where the o2 goes isnt a good idea for a wideband o2, it should be like 2 feet after the turbo. I also scored 2 1.6 distributors and some injector resistor boxes. I should have gotten the support brackets for the headers, im shure that helps them not crack.

Oh yea the hf crx doesnt have a half radiator or a full radiator. Its like a 3/4 radiator and the right side bracket can be used to fit a half-rad. in a 4g civic. Also the stock rad has copper end tanks, not plastic.

Last edited by DontSaveHer; 01-30-2006 at 06:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in