T-3 Super 60 Trim - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2006, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default T-3 Super 60 Trim

is this turbo a late spooler for my D16y8, or will it be ok. I dont want it to kick in around 4500 or higher but around 3500. Or is there another Turbo you experts on this site would recommend that will spool around 3500 yet have enough power through to 6900 Rpms.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Garre...spagenameZWDVW

Thank you guys for your help

oh and i am aiming for around 190-200 Whp.
Jcazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2006, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

you wont get full spool by 3500 with that. you might want to consider a .42/.48 if you want fast spool or maybe a .48/.60

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2006, 04:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
keng_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
you wont get full spool by 3500 with that. you might want to consider a .42/.48 if you want fast spool or maybe a .48/.60

I'll second that..
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2006, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
the MAD scientist

mikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

I dont get 10 psi until about 4500
mikeD16Z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2006, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

gt25r turbo maybe..if your looking for good spool up and high rev power..

dont know but i had a custom t3/t4 turbonetic unit(sold long time ago)
it was BB and Clip 12degree or so..not sure..but a friend of mine took it to his mech class to test various turbo on a v8 engine and he came back saying the teach was happy with the spool time and power output on the v8. they were testing stock mitsu td05, 16g, my turbo, a weird T3, 60-1 and some giant turbo off a truck..lol..it was funnie as hell..wish i had my digi cam to make a video..

Great Seller:
civic4ges
spdracer22
gaowee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in