Anyone wanna give me their y8 turbo map? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2006, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 i love honda will become famous soon enoughi love honda will become famous soon enoughi love honda will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Anyone wanna give me their y8 turbo map?

Well I don't know how to tune yet and it's going to take me a little while. I've read and read and then read some more but still don't quite understand how to tune with Crome and Uber but I'm going to learn. But for now, can someone send me their saved basemap that they're funning their set up on that's pretty close, if not the same, as my set up...?
Thanks!

d16y8
T3 .60/.48
FMIC
2.5" charge piping
450cc injectors
2.25" exhaust w/out a cat (I know it's small. Im upgrading later...)
2.5" dp
log mani
-APEXi IHI ball bearing turbo kit
-ARP head studs
-10lbs daily
-Tuned on Crome Pro

220whp and 182wtq!
i love honda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2006, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I can make you one Pm me.
red_hatchback is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2006, 04:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
the MAD scientist

mikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

just be conservative
mikeD16Z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2006, 05:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Rep Power: 24 Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

I know rexinre had a nice basemap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Honda4VW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2006, 05:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
the MAD scientist

mikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

yeah but he was using a t28. I'd think that would make a difference, right?
mikeD16Z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2006, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeD16Z6
yeah but he was using a t28. I'd think that would make a difference, right?

yeah, it makes a difference, but it will need to be tuned either way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2006, 06:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 csaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropes

make sure that you realize that Y8's run 12btc and not 16 like the Z6. Most people don't know or care and blow up the Y8's due to too much timing. Check on www.XENOCRON.com he has a bin depository.

owns you.
csaddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2006, 06:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by csaddict
make sure that you realize that Y8's run 12btc and not 16 like the Z6. Most people don't know or care and blow up the Y8's due to too much timing. Check on www.XENOCRON.com he has a bin depository.
this is why he wants a y8 basemap

Old 01-20-2006, 09:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 i love honda will become famous soon enoughi love honda will become famous soon enoughi love honda will become famous soon enough

yea haha. I put a "d16y8" at the very top of the list. I have a bad feeling Im going to end up with a z6 map but oh well. We'll see. I think Red_Hatchback is going to make me one.
-APEXi IHI ball bearing turbo kit
-ARP head studs
-10lbs daily
-Tuned on Crome Pro

220whp and 182wtq!
i love honda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in