injector opinions needed - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2017, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default injector opinions needed

Shopping for injectors for my build. I plan on running E85 later but going to start with 93. Which 1000cc injectors are you guys running or recommend? It won't be a daily but would like it to be reliable. Thanks
rainman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2017, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

1000cc EV14 injectors from Injector Nation. HiProfile is a member here who runs this Web site. I personally run the in600 injectors on my setup. Yes they are E85 friendly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2017, 06:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

I saw these also. I was interested in getting feedback on those as well so thanks. Anyone else using these? Any issues etc?

Old 04-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....

I run a set of IN400 with e85 - no issues, much better midrange power in the car after tuning...better gas mileage on the highway too.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Cool. Looks like they're a good buy. They're a hundred less than ID's. Was worried about cheaper and as good as it what. Are you guys using hondata s300 with these?
Old 04-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainman View Post
Cool. Looks like they're a good buy. They're a hundred less than ID's. Was worried about cheaper and as good as it what. Are you guys using hondata s300 with these?
ECTune

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2017, 07:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 jockobo will become famous soon enoughjockobo will become famous soon enoughjockobo will become famous soon enough

I run IN1000s on E85 with crome with no issues. Part throttle driveability is a lot smoother compared to precision 750s.
jockobo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2017, 10:56 AM   #8 (permalink)

After doing a little research on IN injectors have heard nothing but good things about them. I just placed an order for some IN900 for a real good price. He has a promo code on his website right now for 20% off.
RebornFromAshes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

I saw those also but scared because of the no name brand. Injectors are so important i don't want to cheap out on them and have them cost my setup. INs are inexpensive but how's the life on them and driveability ? Anyone have experience in these?
Old 04-04-2017, 02:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....gtpilot is almost there....

I use Tuner Express on an OBD0 ECU, with e85 running a 12.5:1 NA d16a1 - I would not hesitate to recommend them.

They will be going into my racecar as soon as the motor build in complete as well.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Not sure if this will make this any different but I'm using obd1
Old 04-05-2017, 12:23 AM   #12 (permalink)

Injector Nation shipped my injectors, I will chime in when I get them installed and get the car tuned.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Anyone else has experience with the cheaper injectors?
Old 04-08-2017, 12:17 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
I saw those also but scared because of the no name brand. Injectors are so important i don't want to cheap out on them and have them cost my setup. INs are inexpensive but how's the life on them and driveability ? Anyone have experience in these?
What do you mean "no name"? InjectorNation is his company name. I received my Injectors within 2 days of ordering them and came with free wireless adapters. Do some research on them and you will come up with nothing but good reviews about them. They are the same thing as Injector Dynamics injectors.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

I am running some IN800s. They work good.

Being a tuner, there is something to be said for a product like Injector Dynamics, which include very specific flow and calibration data which each set. There are a few voltage offsets and other settings you need to input into the ECU to get the injectors to behave properly, and that information in included with ID injectors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2017, 04:46 PM   #16 (permalink)

Like Dan said having the latency data is a plus and makes tuning easier. Here is a picture of the IN900 I bought.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170409_003547.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	369.3 KB
ID:	119641  

Last edited by RebornFromAshes; 04-09-2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #17 (permalink)

Not sure why it keeps uploading my picture sideways,sorry.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

So Dan how did you make the INs perform properly? Just trying to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into before I go that route.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:26 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
so dan how did you make the ins perform properly? Just trying to make sure i know what i'm getting myself into before i go that route.
Did you read his post, he explains what he did. Unless your tuning your own car I would not worry about it. Your tuner should know how to set the dead times for the injectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerd View Post
i am running some in800s. They work good.

Being a tuner, there is something to be said for a product like injector dynamics, which include very specific flow and calibration data which each set. There are a few voltage offsets and other settings you need to input into the ecu to get the injectors to behave properly, and that information in included with id injectors.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:13 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Yes I did read the post. But as stated that information is included with ID's. Not with the INs. So I was wondering how you would find the values if they aren't given. Is it something you just play with until it works?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in