Precision 58/58 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2016, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Precision 58/58

Just curios if any of you folks have had luck with the 58/58 JB? I have one on my Built z6 with a Go-Autoworks mini ram. I'm currently waiting for my KLM top mount to be made and was also curious if the top mount will be laggy or will help it flow better? Currently I'm at full boost around 4,200 rpm.
Legg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2016, 07:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 jockobo will become famous soon enoughjockobo will become famous soon enoughjockobo will become famous soon enough

That's pretty quick. How much boost are you running? I was looking at getting that turbo in the future.
jockobo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2016, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

It's a vitara built with stock sleeves so prolly 20-23 psi sir
Legg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2016, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

You have 20psi @4200 rpm? Dam

RIP SFC Dwayne Torres "Brother in arms"
RIP CALI NOOB
all_rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2016, 06:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 5 CandyRedRC46  is accepted as part of the communityCandyRedRC46  is accepted as part of the communityCandyRedRC46  is accepted as part of the communityCandyRedRC46  is accepted as part of the community

I am thinking that changes in the turbo manifold should not change the rpm at which you make a certain psi, as no matter what you do with the manifold the engine will always pump the same amount of air through, based on its bore x stroke, cam shaft specs and volumetric efficiency (unless a certain turbo manifold is so restrictive that it is hurting volumetric efficiency, which it should not be at 4000 rpms). But, turbo manifold design changes could effect the response of the system, as you are changing the length and volume of the manifold for which the exhaust gases must fill and travel through, before they can enter the and pressurize turbine.
CandyRedRC46 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2016, 11:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Seems to be you're right where you should be. The top mount might inch up the full boost mark slightly, but it'll breathe much better in the top-end.
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2016, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 5 BiGrEd1011 is learning the way of the DBiGrEd1011 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I was wondering the same question. How comparable is the lag to say a gt35?
BiGrEd1011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in