Where can i buy jrsc 10lbs pulley and belt? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Where can i buy jrsc 10lbs pulley and belt?

hello everyone. I'm looking to purchase a bigger pulley for my jrsc to up the boost. Though i can not find out where to purchase one afer hours of searching on here and google. Can anyone be of assistance?? please and thank you.
bigjono99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 29 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Custom JRSC Blower Pulleys for $95

Need to know what your application is and whether or not youre using the OEM crank pulley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 29 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Oh and you don't need a different belt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer

Old 03-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
gonzo

sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Technically a belt doesn't change the boost pressure on a roots, just CFM..
sxysweed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

a smaller pulley on the supercharger INCREASES. a bigger pulley DECREASES.

Its better to have a bigger crank pulley in my opinion.

a machinist shop can take care of you

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by preludepatrick View Post
custom jrsc blower pulleys for $95

need to know what your application is and whether or not youre using the oem crank pulley
d16z6 and yes im using the oem crank pully. Would it be wiser to get the titanium crank pull as you did?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
oh and you don't need a different belt.
but i bought my jrsc without the belt.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjono99 View Post
d16z6 and yes im using the oem crank pully. Would it be wiser to get the titanium crank pull as you did?
Then you probably need a 4-rib 3.2" blower pulley. The crank pulley I had made was aluminum and doesn't have a rubber dampener in it like the stock pulley does so I ended up using a Y8 crank pulley instead.

Quote:
but i bought my jrsc without the belt.
Bando 4PK1220 is the belt you need

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Old 03-14-2012, 11:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Then you probably need a 4-rib 3.2" blower pulley. The crank pulley I had made was aluminum and doesn't have a rubber dampener in it like the stock pulley does so I ended up using a Y8 crank pulley instead.

Bando 4PK1220 is the belt you need
ok so im then im good with my crank pulley thats good to know. now i see most pulley range in boost. most say 9-12lbs of boost the 4rib 3.2 falls into that category? and i can purchase the belt anywhere(auto zone, advance auto, etc)??
Old 03-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Quote:
ok so im then im good with my crank pulley thats good to know. now i see most pulley range in boost. most say 9-12lbs of boost the 4rib 3.2 falls into that category? and i can purchase the belt anywhere(auto zone, advance auto, etc)??
Belt cross reference list.

4PK is the 4-rib belt which is what you need.

Code:
Bando   Jobber Dayco    Gates   Goodyear
4PK1220 480K5  5040478  K040476 4040476
3PK1220 480K3  5030480  K030480 4030480
The 3.4" should give you 8-10 lbs of boost.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Old 03-15-2012, 05:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Belt cross reference list.

4PK is the 4-rib belt which is what you need.

Code:
Bando   Jobber Dayco    Gates   Goodyear
4PK1220 480K5  5040478  K040476 4040476
3PK1220 480K3  5030480  K030480 4030480
The 3.4" should give you 8-10 lbs of boost.
what pulley would give me 10-12lbs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in