supercharger - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Question supercharger

im looking for a rebuild kit for jackson racing supercharger and also a snout shaft. yes its for a singlecam
d_jrsc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Good luck with your search, gotta a flame suit?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

You cant make a WTB thread with 3 posts fuck head
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 Revlimit48  is slowly gaining respectRevlimit48  is slowly gaining respectRevlimit48  is slowly gaining respectRevlimit48  is slowly gaining respectRevlimit48  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

When you register do the rules still come up? There have been a lot of stuff like this lately.

I am using my phone 99% of the time so ignore the jumbled mess lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
we dont hate on other Cars/hondas, we just love D's
Revlimit48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlimit48 View Post
When you register do the rules still come up? There have been a lot of stuff like this lately.
they did for me!
daviddoesntgaf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

i cant wait till i can finally see the classifieds ..
daviddoesntgaf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

You know, not everyone who says "I'm looking for something" is trying to just buy it off the effing forum.

Point the dude in teh direction of SC rebuilders. There are a few companies out there, but I am too annoyed with my physics homework to remember the names.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 crxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

^ Nuff said!!

"Don't get too close to me, you'll get Horsepower on you!"
-DonWon
crxdonwon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

moss tech(iirc) is gonna have all the stuff for your supercharger
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 29 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Embree machine (the high speed lab) sells snout rebuild kits and there are tons on eBay. Problem is going to be finding that shaft.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Acid_Beaver View Post
You know, not everyone who says "I'm looking for something" is trying to just buy it off the effing forum.
Valid point, but I find it unlikely.

Maybe if he hadnt made a thready with a shit title, no punctuation, no capitalization, no introduction, and almost no useable information.

These kind of assholes dont deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

suck a d1ck and die bitch, get the f out off my forum
Old 03-07-2012, 04:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
You cant make a WTB thread with 3 posts fuck head
fuck you you fuck head
Old 03-07-2012, 05:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

d jrsc

If you actually read the site rules you should have known not to make a post that could look like you where trying to bypass the forum rules. Those rules are for a very good reasons and many members appreciate those reasons and don't appreciate attempts to bypass the.

Your OP was at best ambiguous. A post like "can anyone direct me toward suppliers of parts for the JRSC or to rebuild services" you would have avoided the flame.

Also no one here has to answer anything, so if you make it clear exactly what you want and the title a good indication of the content and clear short sentences with good spelling gramma and punctuation so it is easy to read and understand, you will get a lot more good responses.

That being said in my opinion some negative responses where over the top.

Also your last post was also certainly over the top and is the sort of thing when added to the ambiguity in your OP that might get you banned.

preludepatrick and neonpinhead are the guys who have experience with the JRSC.

I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Ignorance may be cured, stupid is forever.

my CRX thread

my intro

patprimmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 Arcane is learning the way of the DArcane is learning the way of the D

...and me.

I had mine rebuilt at Stiegemeier. Great customer service.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_jrsc View Post
suck a d1ck and die bitch, get the f out off my forum
Quote:
fuck you you fuck head
See ya buddy. Enjoy getting your info/parts somewhere else.

And you have 2 threads for the same thing.

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Last edited by BeerDrinkin; 03-08-2012 at 10:55 AM.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....

Sorry, and Arcane. I just have not seen you around for quite a while. The OP is probably toast by now anyway.

I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

my CRX thread

my intro

Old 03-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
fuck you you fuck head
Bahahahahaha!
Old 03-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
gonzo

sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer View Post
Sorry, and Arcane. I just have not seen you around for quite a while. The OP is probably toast by now anyway.
And the guy with the D18, but he had a Endyn kit..
sxysweed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

That would be Carl user ID sql_civic, but his is not a JRSC kit and it's an M62

steinar also does a bit with JRSC, but is a real DIY type guy and is a skilled metal trades worker.

There is a South African guy called switch I think who also does some adventurous and creative DIY with a JRSC

my CRX thread

my intro

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in