Which RC injectors? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default Which RC injectors?

I have been searching for a while trying to figure out which injectors I should buy and I have been reading that some b and d series are interchangeable, I would rather just buy some injectors that are specific to d series so I don't have to worry about fitment by rc doesn't state which fit what. I was looking at sl4-440 and sl9-440 and noticed the tips are different and the tops are to so I would like to know which I should order?
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

It all depends on your setup. Mentioning the year of the car and the engine might help alittle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 04:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!

I have a d16y5 I figured I said d16 was good enough because all d series should be interchangeable.I'm boosting my car here soon for those that don't know already

Old 02-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

dont buy RC injectors.

look into ID if you want the best.

B and D series injectors are exactly the same fitment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

whats wrong with rc injectors? i noticed on there website the smallest injector was a 715cc isnt that way to big for my 200hp goal that im shooting for with my turbo build.also im looking for something thats plug and play i dont want to add a resistor box
Old 02-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

why dont you do some research, and find out for yourself?

or just go ahead and buy them
Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 10:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

well because i was under the impression that they were decent. i was told by another member to by rc injectors so thats what i have had my eyes on.and i have seen them on plenty build threads online so i figured they were good.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 crxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to all

Are you turbocharging the car?
Your equations are 200X.65=130
Then 130/3.4=38.24 lb per hour injector. Then 38.24X10.5=401.5cc injector. I rounded up a few of those on the decimal, so if you are doing the math and your answer doesn't match. And if you are going NA, then change the .65 to .50, and work that shit out. This equation is only for a 4 cylinder. Let us know if you need anything else. And to answer you question of D16 injectors are all the same, no they are not. If you have a resistor box then should be running Peak and Hold/Low Impedance injectors. Without a resistor box is Saturated/High Impedance. Google is yo friend.

"Don't get too close to me, you'll get Horsepower on you!"
-DonWon
crxdonwon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

i have been using google looking to see which injector model to buy from rc but i was unaware that they are junk? so now i am looking into what makes them junk and im looking for another brand i should buy. yes i am turbocharging my car her in probably the next month, all i need is an ecu, injectors, and the water lines for my turbo and a tune. plan on 200hp so im pretty sure injector dynamics is out of the question with there smallest injector being 710 cc
Old 02-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 8 ryno_rx8  is accepted as part of the communityryno_rx8  is accepted as part of the communityryno_rx8  is accepted as part of the communityryno_rx8  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
dont buy RC injectors.

look into ID if you want the best.

B and D series injectors are exactly the same fitment
I've been wondering about those ID injectors, you running those?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

ok so i figured out fic injectors are about the same as id injectors and they have 440cc and 525cc so im thinking i will buy the 525cc fic injectors, what does everyone think?

http://www.fuelinjectorclinic.com/cg...ey=IS115-0525H

Last edited by Blu3; 02-21-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

im using the good ol' dsm bluetops and im soon to be maxing them out so 525cc for 200hp build will suffice plus a little room to grow.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Get DSMs. Send them in to get cleaned and tested. Good as new and cheap.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Classic Man

from the pictures ive seen, and the issues ive read about, RC's have very poor spray patterns.

ive had good luck with DSM 450 blue tops, Precision 1000's/788's and FIC 1250's
Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 sql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

Most notably the RC550s have issues.

8th Generation Honda Civic Forum - View Single Post - CT Engineering Stage 2 High Boost Upgrade Pre-Sale!!!

Here's the spray pattern of my brand new RC550s. What's wrong with this picture?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sql_civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 JBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Third one has a prostrate problem...
JBrettHowell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #17 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Well thanks for the insight guys I was clueless. So I'm going to order the fic 525 cc then and hopefully there good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in