wtb: d series ram horn manifold - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default wtb: d series ram horn manifold

Same as the title says id like to buy a nice d series ram horn manifold t3/t4 flange with 38 mm wastegate flange. Please call/text for quickest response. Name is sam 8145729358 if I dnt answer leave a message or email me if that is easier for u. My email is linked to my phone. [email protected] or [email protected] either or is fine
sohcturbo92vx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 j_kevin_ca is learning the way of the Dj_kevin_ca is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

read the rules!!!
Subbie legacy 2.5 DD
j_kevin_ca is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

waaaaait a minute lol.

Can't do a want to buy thread here man. Sorry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pata is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

My bad sorry just trying to build my car. Ht is better neway
sohcturbo92vx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohcturbo92vx View Post
My bad sorry just trying to build my car. Ht is better neway
you're right. To buy quick, HT is better. At least my local SoCal hondamarket is

Pata is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
d16z6, ramhorn manifold

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in