pt6265 anyone try using it. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011, 06:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default pt6265 anyone try using it.

A buddy of mine selling his precision pt6265 turbo($400) dual ball bearing. Was wondering if it was worth getting? Im build my d16 viatra setup with some zex cam. Thanks all comment welcome.
PhiROeun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2011, 07:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Idk y im replying. half sleep n my head hurts. But what r ur power goals? The turbi may be to big for u.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. RIP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2011, 07:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiROeun View Post
A buddy of mine selling his precision pt6265 turbo($400) dual ball bearing. Was wondering if it was worth getting? Im build my d16 viatra setup with some zex cam. Thanks all comment welcome.

If its a legit 6265, that the bearings arent toasted, and the blades one the inducer/exducer havent scraped on any of the housings it could be worth it.

However, is it used heavily, or old? I mean, thats REALLY cheap...and it will be SLEEEEEEPPPYY!

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

yeah I no it really cheap...there nothing wrong with the turbo.he gave me a ride in his gst then took it off.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
yeah I no it really cheap...there nothing wrong with the turbo.he gave me a ride in his gst then took it off.
You sure its a REAL PTE 6285?

What flange is on it?

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Yeah am prteey sure it uhh 82.ar and 70 in the compress housing. It a t3/t4
Old 12-09-2011, 08:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

My goal is at least 400hp if I can.also got a ramhorn setup.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

pics... or it aint real
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

it real why do i have to post a pics? im wondering if i should get it for my setup.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

hotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

On a Vitara motor? Have fun spoolin it....

Quote:
Take it from somebody who has actually done it more then once and not read about it on the internet......
hotrodj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2011, 05:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

Quote:
that turbo is much to big for your goal. you can get a much better turbo that will do much better then that for 400whp.

Quote:
My goal is at least 400hp if I can.also got a ramhorn setup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj View Post
my vitara spooled a 6262 pretty decent. same size housings. and a top mount just better have a build head to take it high or you will be lagging like a mo fo.
that turbo is good for the top end power. dont exspect to see power till 5500 rpms. get a smaller turbo such as a borg warner 57 trim. will see boost much much sooner and make the power you want
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2011, 08:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by a5hatch View Post
You sure its a REAL PTE 6285?

What flange is on it?
Quote:
it real why do i have to post a pics? im wondering if i should get it for my setup.
Quote:
Pics help out alot. In this case it will also help us to help you figure out which turbo your looking @

but, if you dont have supporting mods for it its gonna hurt you more than it will help to have that big of a turbo.

Like mentioned above a borg warner(bullseye) 50/57 trim(i have the 57 its good for 450), the 57 will spool better than the big ass turbo your looking @, and still meet your goals, the 50 will spool better than the 57 and flow about the same amount of air.
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

Last edited by 2drz6; 12-09-2011 at 08:52 PM.
2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2011, 09:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 arny213 is learning the way of the Darny213 is learning the way of the D

PTE 6265 seems a tad too big for a vitara build, 6262 is usually the norm, imo you would be much more efficient with a 50/57 trim garrett/borg and also get to 400 HP.

Quote:
Posted by KUNGFUHUSTLER
Holy isht man! You pulled this off faster then a $20 bill in a titty bar! big props to you!

Re:ive been running the everliving *** out of this thing ALOT. beat 3 bikes in the past 2 days alone. probably nearing over 50 hwy pulls lol..still holding up awesome! its a wierd feeling because im use to having to replace the tranny by now. CG ftmfw!
---------
93 civic hatch d16 street car [email protected]
arny213 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2011, 07:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Thanks look like I will be selling it to get a smaller one.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 cdawg will become famous soon enoughcdawg will become famous soon enoughcdawg will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodj View Post
hit it with a little NOS
cdawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in