Turbo ready?? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Turbo ready??

if my d16z6 is ready for turbo can i just put on the turbo kit with the oil lines attached my 255 walbro fuel pump 525cc injectors turno on the car and drive it regular no spoolin until i get to the tuner the same day

wats really good bc i ready!!
jdmtek1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 10:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
gonzo

sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Looks like your not ready for turbo.
sxysweed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmtek1 View Post
can i just put on the turbo kit with the oil lines attached my 255 walbro fuel pump 525cc
So you want to put your turbo kit on and attach your oil likes to your 255 Walbro fuel pump?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

Default no im just saying whats left to put on my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
So you want to put your turbo kit on and attach your oil likes to your 255 Walbro fuel pump?
no what i have left to put on my car witch is turbo kit and oil lines and put in my injectors and fuel pump at da same time and drive the car
Old 05-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

son did you forget to take your ritalin...and who the fuck gave you a keyboard

Quote:
Why the hek you driving over 4k rpms? What are you, a street racer? LOL
sheasekhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

i ment to say attach not "attached" my fault i stupid typos messin me up
Old 05-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

sure feels like summer

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
son did you forget to take your ritalin...and who the fuck gave you a keyboard
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaha

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #9 (permalink)

what u talkin about ??
Old 05-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by EF9 View Post
sure feels like summer
the famous EF9 quote...may it live forever!

Quote:
Old 05-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
what u talkin about ??
Willis lol hahahahaha

Quote:
Old 05-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 SlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

since this is a pointless thread, what does the DSO peeps think about adding some kind of silencer/muffler to the wastegate dump tube. not routing back into the exhaust, but adding a real muffler like a Supertrapp or something similar

i know dumping wastegate to atmosphere is preferred for best performance. i just don't like the nasty exhaust leak sound all the time.

thoughts?
Quote:
yes, I know, but my donkey who shits my money is far from superior

SlowCivicEF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowCivicEF View Post
since this is a pointless thread, what does the DSO peeps think about adding some kind of silencer/muffler to the wastegate dump tube.

i know dumping wastegate to atmosphere is preferred for best performance. i just don't like the nasty exhaust leak sound all the time.

thoughts?
Some people just route it back into the dump tube, cuts down on noise and it's not terrible for performance.

Have you checked
today?

Old 05-17-2011, 11:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
since this is a pointless thread, what does the DSO peeps think about adding some kind of silencer/muffler to the wastegate dump tube. not routing back into the exhaust, but adding a real muffler like a Supertrapp or something similar

thoughts?
use a wg style similar to those on oem applications. evo, subi, most cars turbo'd from the factory don't have that "sneeze" so maybe theres something there that makes it like that. sorry not really a snail guy (hell barely even know squat about em')

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 SlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enough

edited previous post, do not want to dump back into main exhaust stream.

something like this maybe?? SuperTrapp: Performance Exhaust
Quote:

Old 05-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #16 (permalink)

hey fellas well can i get a straight answers instead of being laughed at bc i just wann know is it safe to drive wit my turbo on just to get it to my shop to tune it or does it have to get towed please lmk plse and thank u
Old 05-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

you are not ready. read this section and the stickies until your eyes bleed.

then read the Engine Management section.

if you still have questions about something that was not covered, use the search bar at the top right with your specific query.

if through various permutations of searches you do not find your answer, make a post about it.
Quote:

Old 05-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
hey fellas well can i get a straight answers instead of being laughed at bc i just wann know is it safe to drive wit my turbo on just to get it to my shop to tune it or does it have to get towed please lmk plse and thank u
honestly DO NOT drive it without a tune...sorry its been a long summer already, stick around and you'll see what we mean. get compression test and everything perfect before you put your turbo on.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2011, 11:19 AM   #19 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
You accidently a turbo build.

We got you man.

Have you checked
today?

Old 05-17-2011, 11:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
edited previous post, do not want to dump back into main exhaust stream.

something like this maybe?? SuperTrapp: Performance Exhaust
No, that is designed to "muffle" that's designed to adjust backpressure. The only way you could use that effectively is if you put ever single adjustor plate in there, at that point it wouldn't muffle anything.

Have you checked
today?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in