very werid exhaust/turbo problem!!V - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default very werid exhaust/turbo problem!!V

ok i redid my drain line because i had it on slant and thought that was the problem...and i also put a bigger drain hose on also...but now when i start the car its smokes white. not alot tho. so i took the exhaust off by the turbo and then started the car and it doesnt smoke but when i put exhaust back on it smokes???could it be oil in exhaust and just burning off???turbo does have small amount of oil on the exhaust side???i do have a restrictor installed and turbo has been rebuilt???
built zc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

please anyone??
Old 05-02-2011, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 99ctrhatch Send a message via MSN to 99ctrhatch

Obviously there is oil burning in the hotside and possibly residual in the piping. Oil burns blue btw. coolant burns white and has a very sweet smell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99ctrhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

it cant be the head gasket its brand new..started the car again without exhaust and there was no smoke??WTF!! i was supose to get car tuned in a few days so will car be alright when i tune??
Old 05-03-2011, 12:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 Crix smells like BoratCrix smells like BoratCrix smells like BoratCrix smells like BoratCrix smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I had this same problem with my car, but mines not turboed. It was like some freak accident. My car got impounded a few months back. And when i went to get it out, i crank it and it just poured out white smoke like ive never seen, it was like a fog machine no lie. Idk if the angle in which the wrecker had my car at did this, or if the guys at the impound did something to it.... Im still stumped to this day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2011, 03:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....patprimmer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

The answer is well known to burnt out OLD MEN, but what the fuck would we know so why would we bother.

I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Ignorance may be cured, stupid is forever.

my CRX thread

my intro

patprimmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in