92 hatch turbo - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 06:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default 92 hatch turbo

im planning on boostin my 92 hatch it has a z1 in it with a cam and few aftermarket internals. my question is without using the backdoor fmic setup how can i fit the charge piping around my fogs?
hutchisonz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2011, 06:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 jrock162000 smells like Boratjrock162000 smells like Boratjrock162000 smells like Boratjrock162000 smells like Boratjrock162000 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Any pics of the room your dealing with near your fogs? Need pics to really address the situation

1997 Honda Crv FWD

2010 Honda Fit Sport

93 Civic Lx Sdn D16Z6-T 233whp & 193 trq
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jrock162000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Ej1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebody

really dude?

did you really need to waste your time on making this thread?

are you to busy to search google?

do you even know what your talking about?

do you think this has never been done before?

do you think your the first to do it?

also do you think this wasnt coverd about 4-5 years ago?

You answer them 7 questions for me and ill help you out..oh wait no i wont becuase its already on google covered by other forums and people

welcome to DSO
Ej1civic coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2011, 07:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

ej1civiccoupe- fuck off i did research you dont have to be a fuckin dick if you dont like what i post dont fuckin read it you tool bag so fuck you!!!!!

jrock162000- i can get some pics up soon been busy alot at work
Old 05-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 schardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

cam in a z1, bullshit......

shoot us straight and we'll help you out.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

What do you mean shoot you straight and how is that bullshit I know whats in my car I did the work to it
Old 05-02-2011, 02:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

just order a srt-4 ebay intercooler and run it backdoor on the cheaps

How to hook up turbo coolant lines
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

ok ill look into thank you for actually answering the question to help
Old 05-02-2011, 06:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 ar151666 is learning the way of the Dar151666 is learning the way of the D

Or you could remove the crash bar and flip the intercooler upside down. You then need to work with the piping but its not that hard
Old 05-02-2011, 07:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 car_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eaglecar_freak66 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Removing the crash bar is a terrible idea especially in a dd.
91 hatch; stock internal z6, y7 cam swap, 5431 12.6psi, - [email protected]
2009 Infinity G37; [email protected]

07 R6s; slip on, k&n, Powercomander 3, Factory pro velocity stacks, Factory Pro +4 iginition [email protected]
car_freak66 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2011, 07:31 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar151666 View Post
Or you could remove the crash bar and flip the intercooler upside down. You then need to work with the piping but its not that hard
Ya I wouldn't remove the crash bar just to make an intercooler work.
funtimes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Ej1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchisonz View Post
ej1civiccoupe- fuck off i did research you dont have to be a fuckin dick if you dont like what i post dont fuckin read it you tool bag so fuck you!!!!!

jrock162000- i can get some pics up soon been busy alot at work

you didnt search hard enough haha

i bet you did do all the work to it, you cant even search how to put fogs in when you have FMIC on the car, highly doubt you put the cam in your self..and yes i am a dick becuase im sick of all the noobs like you that ask a damn question that has already been coverd on this site or others

Have a good day sir
Old 05-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

Just get an intercooler with top or bottom side exits. Do NOT get one that exits in the center. It will work with your fogs.

"uncommon sense"

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

buzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchisonz View Post
it has a z1 in it with a cam and few aftermarket internals.

00 dx coupe with lowering springs, integra brakes, and boosted d16z6!
Quote:
Also, get the fuck out of my thread, you 5th gen pussy.
J.M. Maclean, deployed 3-29-2013 to Afghanistan.
Returned 9-22-2013.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 DarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to allDarkCreep is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Just take off the fogs like a BOSS. EG fogs suck balls anyways and dont help for shit in lighting.

Im pretty sure a FMIC will look better in your bumper than fogs.

YOU DON'T NEED A CAMBER KIT YOU NEED AN ALIGNMENT.
DarkCreep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCreep View Post
Just take off the fogs like a BOSS. EG fogs suck balls anyways and dont help for shit in lighting.

Im pretty sure a FMIC will look better in your bumper than fogs.
The HID fogs that i had werent to bad acually when it came down to it..that little h1 bulb lit the road pretty good i must say..and yes its a "eg" body style

But honestly OP if you type your question into google your answer will show up..theres a write up some where floating around that i seen awhile back..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in