Water Outlet Adapter? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 EJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ6Civic27
Default Water Outlet Adapter?

Any idea what this is called, and/or where I can find one? Im talking about the peice that's between the head and the water outlet, and it looks like it has holes for water temp sensors. Also, is this a good route to go for a water source for my turbo? I like the look of this better, as apposed to running hoses all the way back to the IACV for a water source. Think this type of setup would work well with a cast iron manifold?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

a6 Cam/z6 intake manifold/full header back exhaust
Spider RPM tune/3500rpm launch/7200 fuel cut/NGK AFX Wideband

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EJ6Civic27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 19 punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punkbomb138 Send a message via Yahoo to punkbomb138

i have one of those but i dont know where u get them. it was on a motor i bought. ask boostedeh i got the motor from him.

punkbomb138 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 SlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

i cannot remember who makes that thermostat housing.
SlowCivicEF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

Tuner Toys used to make those. But as we all know. Tuner Toys are now out for the count.

I to was looking for them for the purpose of feeding some coolant into my turbo.
Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 09:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

If ur talking about the hose adapter part ebay has them. They are one whole tho for temp.
If that's what your talking about then idk if your be able to feed and return the water.
If your talking about the part that bolts to the head I don't remeber where I saw them I just remeber it was customed and someone also drilled out the pressure valve and taped it for coolant

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 09:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 SlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enoughSlowCivicEF will become famous soon enough

well that sucks. anyone on here willing to make more? i would make them, but my CNC machine....does not exist.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!

This is what I was talking about
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...&emvAD=533x295

. RIP

Old 04-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 EJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to allEJ6Civic27 is a name known to all

I'm talking about the part that bolts to the head, and is between the head itself, and the upper radiator hose. The lower hose adapter I'm not worried about, as they're everywhere.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

that might work for the feed line. still have to run a return to the back of the compartment.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo115 View Post
Tuner Toys used to make those. But as we all know. Tuner Toys are now out for the count.

LOOK they used to be a our site sponser!!!

Last edited by Sammo115; 04-27-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Sammo, that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for...

*EDIT* Helps if I read.

Last edited by EJ6Civic27; 04-27-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Yesh sir! Good luck finding one though. Ive been looking for one for quite some time.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

the main problem with all of these isnt it that you cant feed and return? Only feed?

. RIP

Old 04-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano
90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6 View Post
the main problem with all of these isnt it that you cant feed and return? Only feed?
Yep that's feed only. You'll still have to run a hose to the back of the engine and T in somewhere. It's very simple to just it run off the IACV.

2014 Fiesta ST

90civichillclimber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 19 punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punkbomb138 Send a message via Yahoo to punkbomb138

thats the one i have sitting in my tool chest. i loved that thing for the temp sensor as te dash was never fully right.

punkbomb138 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90civichillclimber View Post
Yep that's feed only. You'll still have to run a hose to the back of the engine and T in somewhere. It's very simple to just it run off the IACV.
You could just T in on the lower radiator hose.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano
90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano90civichillclimber is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
You could just T in on the lower radiator hose.
No that will not work until the stat opens

2014 Fiesta ST

90civichillclimber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2011, 10:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90civichillclimber View Post
yea i know, thats kinda why i dont see the point in using one of those for turbo coolant. because you still got to run a line to the back.

. RIP

Old 07-10-2011, 09:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano

I got mine from tuner toys, awsome little product that Im suprised know one has copied, Not only for D's bur for B's as well. all I know that this adapter was cheaper than buying the one that autometer sells for the mechanical water temp.

Is there a company or somebody with cnc background that can start making this again, would make some good money. same goes for the other adapter that tuner toys sold to put the map sensor in the wall, I got that one as well from them.
It was sad that this company got out, they did good to me.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 WORPsol  is accepted as part of the communityWORPsol  is accepted as part of the communityWORPsol  is accepted as part of the communityWORPsol  is accepted as part of the community
Send a message via AIM to WORPsol Send a message via Yahoo to WORPsol

I know of a local shop that could and may make them but I dont have a clue to price and would need some kind of CAD drawing to take to them.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD, You wanna hit it but you know the consequences.
WORPsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in