Precision SC34 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Precision SC34

what does anyone think about this turbo 48 AR.
421wheel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2011, 08:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 mhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Well it is a good turbo. However at that cost you can get a lot better deal on the same turbo with a different name. Precision just rebadges Garrett turbo's and calls them their own. Everything in that turbo is Garrett. You can get it elsewhere for a lot cheaper.

If you need to know where PM me and I will help you out.

If you referring to its size instead of it specifically it is a great turbo depending on your goals and the cars purpose. Let us know what type of hp you plan on making and we can help you further. Also include other modifications and whant not.

If you are only looking for 250whp and daily driving there are a lot better turbos out there. If you are looking for $500+whp and track only then it in no way is for you.
The difference between a Toyota owner and a Honda owner is the Toyota owners talk about all the shit they are going to do but never do it. Honda owners blow a couple blocks up then talk about what they did and how they done it.

Moving from Chevy to Honda is like going from first base with your girl to hitting a Grand Slam with her and her friends. Everything you want is readily availible and very easy to acquire.
mhamrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

well i got the FULL speed factory turbo kit so it came with it.. i want to do a decent number pistons and rods, for now 4 bar map good tune with precision 650cc injrctors i have no idea what power these will max at. i am looking at buyin the zex cam what you think everything else i got KMS block guard as well

Old 02-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 mhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropesmhamrick is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

I am just really a turbo guy and still I don't know everything about them. I don't know much about Hondas (own a Toyota but have 89 hatch I am about to start work on). It sounds good though and that turbo is a quality piece.

It will be good for plenty of power but may not be the best spooler.

With turbos you give some here to gain more there. If you want spool then you give up top end. If you want top end you give up spool. You just have to find a happy medium.
The difference between a Toyota owner and a Honda owner is the Toyota owners talk about all the shit they are going to do but never do it. Honda owners blow a couple blocks up then talk about what they did and how they done it.

Moving from Chevy to Honda is like going from first base with your girl to hitting a Grand Slam with her and her friends. Everything you want is readily availible and very easy to acquire.
mhamrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

yeah im sure it will be fine.. you like toyotas too? i am actually a b tech at my toyota dealer ship
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in