Got dyno'd, my numba's - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1

Rep Power: 9 Burton6431 will become famous soon enoughBurton6431 will become famous soon enoughBurton6431 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Got dyno'd, my numba's

got dyno'd and tuned today at Z Fever in tampa FL, theyve got a nice ass shop with nice ass cars lol. So after a few pulls i managed 201 at 6500 on 7psi, was wanting 210 at 10psi but its pretty cool to make nice power without having to go up in boost, the reason my shits at 6500 is cus my clutch was slipping, hey its stock what do ya want lol. My setup is all stock block with AC/PS, full turbo kit with cast mani, external wastegate, 2.5" downpipe with exhaust, 3" intake, block and head vented, 440 high impedance injectors, chipped P28 running crome. My tuner cleaned up my idle and low rpm mpg's was a real nice guy and asked for $260, and he said when i get a clutch come back and hell finish it for free :] Great guys a Z fever
Burton6431 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Lets see graph.
99d15b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
McLOVIN

Rep Power: 17 jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!
jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

nice numbers. get that clutch in, tune finished and then post a graph after its complete

Old 01-26-2011, 05:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 crxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to allcrxdonwon is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

That's awesome man. You should be able to get around 225 at 10 psi by the way it's going. Good Luck with the final tune.

"Don't get too close to me, you'll get Horsepower on you!"
-DonWon
crxdonwon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2011, 05:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1

Rep Power: 9 Burton6431 will become famous soon enoughBurton6431 will become famous soon enoughBurton6431 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99d15b View Post
Lets see graph.
sorry i dont have a graph, i felt it wasnt needed since ill be heading back? but im an honest guy no need to brag about power thats why ive got a honda lul
Old 01-26-2011, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

This thread is worhtless without graphs and a pull vid.

Next time bring digital camera and record it

Otherwise nice number

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

Nice power.
Enjoy it.
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougshatch View Post
This thread is worhtless without graphs and a pull vid.

Next time bring digital camera and record it

Otherwise nice number
shop owner doesnt let customers back when the pull is taking place, i had to sit in the office next to a modded rb25, its cool if no one believes me tho.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
McLOVIN

Rep Power: 17 jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!
jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!jEromy is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton6431 View Post
sorry i dont have a graph, i felt it wasnt needed since ill be heading back? but im an honest guy no need to brag about power thats why ive got a honda lul
hahaha so true man. still 201whp with 1.6L? not bad IMO
Old 01-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 schardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

why wouldnt we believe you? number sounds feasible to me.

6500rpm is not hurting you, with the stock cam without a cam gear youre going to start falling over at 6700rpm.

was this an ebay kit? no shame in the ebay kit, just helps future viewers know.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by schardbody View Post
why wouldnt we believe you? number sounds feasible to me.

6500rpm is not hurting you, with the stock cam without a cam gear youre going to start falling over at 6700rpm.

was this an ebay kit? no shame in the ebay kit, just helps future viewers know.
it was pieced together by me, im using a cxracing turbo, but also threw quite a few name brand parts in there. But nothing used, all brand new stuff. Also im not ashamed lol i actually did this to show what people can do with an all stock D so if any questions id love to help.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 Turbs-McGee is almost a somebodyTurbs-McGee is almost a somebodyTurbs-McGee is almost a somebodyTurbs-McGee is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Definitely good numbers. Keep us updated after retune!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 14 schardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to allschardbody is a name known to all

why not give name brands then when you mention the items in your description.

what are the specs on the turbo. i'm just curious because i'm at 15psi right now, setup is probably identical (cxracing stuff) except i have a 3" downpipe and an actual 57trim.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by schardbody View Post
why not give name brands then when you mention the items in your description.

what are the specs on the turbo. i'm just curious because i'm at 15psi right now, setup is probably identical (cxracing stuff) except i have a 3" downpipe and an actual 57trim.
well cus i figure a turbo setup is a turbo setup with the same basic parts, i have a turbosmart ultragate with 7psi spring, go-auto downpipe/testpipe, ebay cast mani, custom open dump tube, cx racing .50/.63 turbo the one with the weird compressor housing, black werks sandwich plate, custom oil lines made by me, function 7 oil restrictor and drain fittings with go auto pan bung, 2.5" IC piping, ebay rs bov, 440 flow tested bosch/ ford racing injectors, full ebay catback exhaust, ebay catch can vented and modified with a 12an drain line to the back of block using a go-auto pvc black box fitting, vacuum manifold, omni 3 bar map, phearable.net chipped ecu, innovate LC-1 with blue db guage and glowshift tinted oil temp and boost guages.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

see that helps when people read this thread later on.

thats the small ebay turbo, i bet you get in boost pretty quickly. should be a pretty fun car.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 motoxman will become famous soon enoughmotoxman will become famous soon enoughmotoxman will become famous soon enough

I am doing almost the exact same build except with 76mm Vitaras in a d16Z6 and tuner toys rods and tuner toys 550cc hi-impedence injectors... How soon did your turbo start spooling? I have the same turbo - CXRacing t3/to4e 50 a/r cold and 63 a/r hot with a 2 1/2 downpipe to a 3" cat back... C-fab has burned me a chip for my p28 and I plan on running around 19psi... Those are good numbers for 7psi...
motoxman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

No graph, no care.

Its not as much as we dont believe you but rather I was to see the curves.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1

ya boost starts spooling about 3000, and full boost at around 4k

Last edited by Burton6431; 01-29-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 motoxman will become famous soon enoughmotoxman will become famous soon enoughmotoxman will become famous soon enough

Perfect... exactly where I was wanting it to be... Thanks for the info! Rep'd
motoxman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1

no prob good luck with your setup man should be cool, BTW mine is in a red del sol too, were badass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in