Honda D Series Forum banner

D16z6 turbo hesitation

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Rease3 
#1 ·
well after i got the car back and running and wired all back up it will idle fine but when i start to drive it it will hesitate and damn near fall on its face if i dont let off the gas and then it will go. have no idea what would cause this. changed to a new tank of gas. havent changed cap and rotor but it all looks good. wire are a bit old but have new plugs. what would cause this.

#8 ·
there is a thread on here that tells you how to set your TPS. sounds like that could be the issue. maybe. Did you take it loose ever?

#14 ·
havent checked tune. tuner wanted me to check this out before he touched it again. asshat. and i dont think it would be the problem. havent been home to check it. imo i think it needs a new tune. been sitting for a while and changed things around a bit. so its def time for a new tune. working on civic's this weekend starting tonight. will update after work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.