My new build goal 350-400 whp - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
SCAMMER. DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM THIS GUY

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default My new build goal 350-400 whp

hey guys, since i joined here all i hve done is learn learn learn, well i boosted my 99ek y8. 2 months ago and is has been the most amazing experience. so after 2 months guess what ? I WANT MORE POWER. so i an going with a vitara fj i beam build. i will be pulling the engine out tomorrow to go straight to the machine shop to get all its work done including balancing. here is my build.

d16y8 block
d16y8 stock head( for now )
arp head studs
75.5mm ycp vitara pistons
fj i-beam rods arp rod bolts
cometic HG
ACL main and rod berings
new oil pump
new water pump
new timing belt
new entire oem gasket kit for entire engine
golden eagle blockguard
new after market engine mounts
going to keep my ebay cast mani,wg, bov, intercooler and pipes for now!
new 6 puck no spring clutch and pressure plate.

NOW the GOOD STUFF.
new bullseye 57 trim 55a/r
custome made 2.5 inch DP from greg at GO-AUTOWORKS
precisions 880cc injectors.
aem fuel rail
aem cam gear

i think that pretty much. i defenetly want to thank fjdistributors ( francisco) and Go-autoworks (greg) for making this happen for me. also everyone at D-series.
and sorry for you guys that are waitting on FJdistributors for rods and pistons i took the last set before he shot down for a few days! LOL

please feel free to comment way. anything helps out for my build im game. will keep posting as the project goes along.

thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00054.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	21294  
d16y8-turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 shadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Why you getting a block guard?

Oem HG will do fine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D16a6
Bullseye .50 .55a/r
21psi on 90octane(Meth fed)
My Completed Sol Build(not so completed anymore):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Song of the Week: MC Rise- This is Life
shadhman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

blockguard was just recomended for extra insurance. HG was a great deal from fjdistributors just coulnt resist. LOL

Old 08-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 phxz6 will become famous soon enoughphxz6 will become famous soon enoughphxz6 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Good luck and make sure you shim that oil pump lol!, and what type of manifold are you going to run?
phxz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

cast manifold, im not letting go of my ps,a/c. lol
Old 08-02-2009, 09:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Nice plans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d16y8-turbo View Post
cast manifold, im not letting go of my ps,a/c. lol
Which cast is that? I want to retain my ac but i read the ebay cast wouldn't work...
MopTop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)

Which cast is that? I want to retain my ac but i read the ebay cast wouldn't work...[/QUOTE]

its from ebay but it works perfect. yes your going to give up some hp but is worth it for me the way florida heat gets.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG00037.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	21295  
Old 08-03-2009, 04:50 AM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

good luck with the build.. keep the thread updated with progress
forcefedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Try something other than a 57 trim, I like Holsets

graphing d16a6 on 57 trim comp. map

RIP
90dirtydsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
its from ebay but it works perfect. yes your going to give up some hp but is worth it for me the way florida heat gets.
is that your engine bay? AFIK those ebay cast manis werent a/c compatible

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 Vantec89 smells like BoratVantec89 smells like BoratVantec89 smells like BoratVantec89 smells like BoratVantec89 smells like BoratVantec89 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

nice list dude! im actually going back and forth in thoughts right now...i want a turbo D, but its my DD...im kinda of worried about reliability.

...anyway...good luck man!
Vantec89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2009, 04:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
is that your engine bay? AFIK those ebay cast manis werent a/c compatible
100% a/c and p/s compatible i been runing it down here in florida with no problem at all. im loving it.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantec89 View Post
nice list dude! im actually going back and forth in thoughts right now...i want a turbo D, but its my DD...im kinda of worried about reliability.

...anyway...good luck man!
mine has been a DD since i boosted it is all about a good tune. but now i want more power! LOL all i can say just search alot in the amazing forum and you will see. if you have the cash just go for it !!!!! thanx
Old 08-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
100% a/c and p/s compatible i been runing it down here in florida with no problem at all. im loving it.
how big of a DP?

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 08-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #15 (permalink)

2.5 inch
Old 08-03-2009, 07:48 PM   #16 (permalink)

how much hp are you expecting??? and good luck with it...
lowcrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2009, 07:59 PM   #17 (permalink)

aaahhh i just noticed the title to the thread... never mind...lol
lowcrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #18 (permalink)

just a little update! i just got my bullseye 57 trim .55 a/r from greg at GO-AUTOWORKS thanks your the man!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG00108.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	21320  
Old 08-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
2.5 inch
gonna have a tough time making 400hp with 2.5" exhaust.

its doable, but not as easy as 3"

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 08-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mmcmanus9442

Port that oil pump, not SHIM as stated above..

Build D16Z6 Coming soon!
mmcmanus9442 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in