hey sense i cant get on the forsale thread let ne know what u got lmao ftm - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
gonzo

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default hey sense i cant get on the forsale thread let ne know what u got lmao ftm

i need d parts got cash in hand let me know what u got
cardinalredeg is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

y cant u see the sale forum?
pm a mod

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sleepingciv is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2009, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalredeg View Post
i need d parts got cash in hand let me know what u got
maybe cause u postwhored idk? PM a mod

Old 07-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
gonzo

i been on here for about an month i have legit threads i comment on peoples stuff i like.and i got 69 post and the moderator for the for sale thread wont let me in i show pics i have my own detailed threads of my car and my girls car and i still cant read the for sale thread
Old 07-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

what mod wont let ya in?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
gonzo

ryan89crx...
Old 07-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

hmm what u do lol

Old 07-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
gonzo

Post hey

If i get banned i dont give a shit i just think its bullshit it enough that they make u have 65 post to read the fosale thread this is the only forum that does it but i can see if i didnt have legit post u no
Old 07-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

ehh i woudlnt go all out like that man
this is by far the best Honda site ever
Just PM him and see whats up and go from there
the reason for the 65 post count is to weed out scammers and stuff like that. No im not calling you a scammer and that the way the D is ran. I know it sucks, but its not the end of the world either ya know.

So like said just PM him and ask whats up and stuff and go from there.

Old 07-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

Quote:
If i get banned i dont give a shit i just think its bullshit it enough that they make u have 65 post to read the fosale thread this is the only forum that does it but i can see if i didnt have legit post u no
well u had to do something to not be in, it dosen't help your case that you violated rules by posting this thread wanting to be part's. Not trying to be a douche but rules are rules.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

he had 70 post when he posted this but there something were all missing. the reason Ryan wont let him view it

Old 07-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
gonzo

hey guys thanks for the input but im tired of messing around with hitler[ryan] but this is what i had to do and if hitler dont like it he can take this forum and shove it up his ass he must be mad they kicked him of honda-tech and k20.org, no wonder people dont do a d series any more look at all the bull shit u have to go through to get on this forum fuck this shit, word of advice buy a b or a k easier too look for parts, fuck u ryan aka hitler
Old 07-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

wow i guess its later on that note man
see ya
IBTL

Old 07-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

this is a good example of how to get booted from the site. if you cant handle to rules then go away.
drunkinmaster1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
hey guys thanks for the input but im tired of messing around with hitler[ryan] but this is what i had to do and if hitler dont like it he can take this forum and shove it up his ass he must be mad they kicked him of honda-tech and k20.org, no wonder people dont do a d series any more look at all the bull shit u have to go through to get on this forum fuck this shit, word of advice buy a b or a k easier too look for parts, fuck u ryan aka hitler
hahahahah

he was all nice when asking for access, but now turns into a dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalredeg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i was just wondering i have 65 post do you know why i cant look at the for sale thread yet
probably because you whored the hell out of the forums trying to get there today...
but it states if i get 65 post i can look at the for sale thread. im trying to look for some parts whats wrong with that and im a stand up guy.im just looking parts so i can make my girls car better.I have vouches on k20a and honda-tech,va driven and club eg6.
it also states that whoring will not be tolerated
my girl was on here looking at peoples cars and commenting them i have legit threads i show pics of my cars and stuff i do them so how am i whoring all my threads are legit i can see if i got on here and never posted anything and have 65 post in a week but i have been on the forum for like a month
ok, you have over 25 posts JUST TODAY. you are not getting access until i decide otherwise. im not singling you out, im just enforcing the rules set for the classifieds. when you show that you are here to contribute, and not just access the classifieds, ill let you in

end of story
hey i see u took some post away from me y was that
i did not edit or remove any of your posts
well when can i get access?????

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

yeah i sent him back to honda-tech
drunkinmaster1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

good job Sean

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in