New hp record for Vitaras - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx
Default New hp record for Vitaras

doin work rHMT style

ching chong meow turbo madness
482.6hp 386Tq

482.6hp 386Tq of Vitara D series goodness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]h
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
My 91 Crx Hf

Rep Power: 13 bznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

hmmm I was expecting it to be on jfk. But that is damn good, loads of boost and alittle spray

- My Egg

- Gone as well

- Sold
bznc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2009, 10:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

i wouldnt put it past jfk to reclaim the record, his new build is badass

just cool to see Vitaras taking mass amounts of boost, and n20 to boot

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 06-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
My 91 Crx Hf

Rep Power: 13 bznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eaglebznc is fly like an eagle

I wonder if the first person to pass the 500whp mark with be someone with the i-beam rods instead of stock length? That extra compression has to help out when shooting for such high numbers!

- My Egg

- Gone as well

- Sold
Old 06-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

holy poop balls you gotta be kidding

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2009, 11:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bznc View Post
I wonder if the first person to pass the 500whp mark with be someone with the i-beam rods instead of stock length? That extra compression has to help out when shooting for such high numbers!
funny i feel the complete opposite about that! heh

good numbers none the less
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

i know all about this setup i was gonna post it here if someone hadnt already. scott is local to me. kudos to him!
Old 06-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post

so do i, lol.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #9 (permalink)

sick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussiesick1camcivic is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

cool. i see no times for the car tho!!

teamdohc.org
95 civic coupe ex. Vitara-hbeam Z6
New Project Built Turbo F2B F22A nonvtec into civic
93 Accord SE 4dr black9stock)
Owner @ Grab-a-Nekbrace ENT like us on Facebook!

sick1camcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

just got it on the dyno last night. hell have some times soon enough im sure.

also keep im mind he made more power than posted, the car kept spinning on the dyno, probly in the 530-550 hp range.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
My 91 Crx Hf

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfanatic View Post
so do i, lol.
share some knowledge guys, not here though I asked danz the question on his public profile

- My Egg

- Gone as well

- Sold
Old 06-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

intresting..

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

vitaras were ment to be low compression. not higher. thats what the piston is designed for. not to mention the lower the compression the more you can play with ignition timing.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
according to the OP, they hope to break that mark next week...hopefully it will hit the 500 mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfanatic View Post
vitaras were ment to be low compression. not higher. thats what the piston is designed for. not to mention the lower the compression the more you can play with ignition timing.
agreed. everyone needs to remember that these are CAST pistons, the low compression is why they do so well. bump that compression up, and you lose the ability to run massive amounts of boost with relatively agressive timing.

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 06-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
My 91 Crx Hf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
according to the OP, they hope to break that mark next week...hopefully it will hit the 500 mark

agreed. everyone needs to remember that these are CAST pistons, the low compression is why they do so well. bump that compression up, and you lose the ability to run massive amounts of boost with relatively agressive timing.
I guess I was just coming from you won't have to run as much boost, and I remembered seeing that jfk was going to use the i-beams this time around. I wasn't trying to start an argument I just was kinda thinking out loud I guess lol, sorry for the threadjack!

- My Egg

- Gone as well

- Sold
Old 06-28-2009, 12:03 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
I guess I was just coming from you won't have to run as much boost, and I remembered seeing that jfk was going to use the i-beams this time around. I wasn't trying to start an argument I just was kinda thinking out loud I guess lol, sorry for the threadjack!
no no, no arguments here

im sure jfk will make a ton of hp with the i-beams. but IMO for the everday builder/tuner, stock length rods are the way to go

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 06-28-2009, 12:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 JFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatnessJFK78 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

This is totally awesome!

The fact that they did 40+pulls and were running 30psi of boost plus 100-150shot of nitrous and the pistons and sleeves held up is just incredible!

That and the fact that they said on the bigger shot it just spun tires so they couldn't get a chart - I have no doubt that it made over 500+whp.

The hp peak is also way down at only 6800rpm, which is crazy. To pull that much hp at such a low rpm shows that the motor was holding up to some serious cylinder pressures.

386tq is a TON, nitrous is like crack on a boosted motor!

Great job!!!

Vitaras FTW once again!

color="Orange">NOS
.com
JFK78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK78 View Post

386tq is a TON, nitrous is like crack on a boosted motor!
nothin wrong with a little CRACK!
i hope to see 500whp record soon.
this is wild. makes me happy to be runnin vitaras.
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedsohc View Post
makes me happy to be runnin vitaras.
me too
Old 06-28-2009, 12:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 neek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatnessneek175 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Nice #s. Maybe I missed it but what size turbo was used.

Adrenaline tuned

Full boost passes to come
neek175 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in