Don't Kick me out :( - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Default Don't Kick me out :(

Well it has come to pass i currently do not own a SOHC , or a honda for that matter. yes my CRX drove away today with its new owner. So here i sit with a fist full of cash contemplating my next build. I learned allot about boosting hondas building this CRX and with the knowledge i learned i feel my next one will be even better, however I really feel to take it to the next level I should go with a b18c1, dont throw rocks at me just yet let me talk. A D series is a awesome motor to say the least, however they have their limits before you have to start really spending some coin to make them strong enough for the numbers and 1/4 mile times im looking to run, im looking for 500+ at the wheels for my next daily driver and a D just isnt going to do that for me with what i can afford, a b18c1 can run them numbers on pump with ease with only rods, pistons and a few other little odds and ends. So since their is no such thing as a b16c1.org and this site is one of the best of the best i hope i can still stay here and torture, tease and annoy you all even if i am spinning 2 cams. yeah i did the math and rechecked it and to hit 10s which is my goal for this year in a daily driven D powered street car it would have took me way to much cash and even then it would have been iffy as to if the tranny would have held up to it with no failure, a B tranny is also going to be stronger and help me meet my goals. so unless i put a b tranny or one of those other tranny swaps on a D which is expensive i think its best to go this route. sunday i am going to newjersey to look at a possible candidate, its a 93 hatch, and seems to be what I am looking for. it needs some little things done to it but it will be a huge boost in the right direction i think. we shall see how it goes, i want to be sure i grab the right project car and not rush into things. i think i may buy a winter beater soon and for that i will be looking for a D for sure then i wont be such a traitor .
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118

Last edited by Boosted91; 11-07-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2008, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Hey, this is a D-series site, but we're all here for the love of Honda's when you get to the core of it. i imagine you will have another drool worthy build on your hands. Any criticism you will receive is probably gonna come from jealousy, not because of the B but due to the power LOL.

Good luck dude and glad to see the CRX was sold, even though i am sad to see it leave the site, i know it's what you wanted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOLD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 JDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Congrats and goodluck on the next build!!! how much did you let it go for finally?

I donated have you?
SOHC ZC VTEC, VITARA 75MM, EAGLE H BEAMS, ARP HEAD BOLTS, COMETIC HEAD GASKET, SKUNK2 IM
WALBRO 255LPH, SIMENS 750CC INJECTORS
SFAB RAMHORN, Garrett 54 trim turbo. .70 compressor housing, .63 exhaust
GO-AUTO WORKS large intercooler and Piping
MSD 6AL MSD 2Step., TUNED ON HONDATA
JDMCRX88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

sounds like a good plan to me.....i wanted to go b-series at first w/coupe but also wanted boost so i just built my bottom end head to come soon.......sound like it will be a fun project......btw im in jersey and have plenty of tools and resources.....if ya need a hand hit me up!

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 01:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 shoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropes
Talking

At least it will be another Honda. It would be even worse if you had a Hyundai and was on this site
fab cat back with magnaflow muffler
skunk2 stage 1 cam
aem cam gear
ported intake
60mm throttle body
B&M shifter
Tokico suspension
skunk2 coilover sleeves
Ebay adjustable camber plates
chipped ecu
shoyuburner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

yeah at least get another honda(ej1.. )

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

GL with your new build bro. Even if its a b. Keep us updated on the progress.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....

It sold for 6500 with out the rota slips. and thanks every one i will for sure be posting my new build here.
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118
Old 11-07-2008, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 OneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

you sold it craig! how much do tell.
OneCam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

well i really want to say i could care less. for the simple fact of all the whinning and crying you did prior about all the rep and whatnots. it tell me that all you need is to be in the limelight but in fact you're just be anothe follower. what do i mean by this... point in case:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted91
N/A is the expensive way to go slow
you know that statment can only be spoken by the most narrow minded person for the simple fact is... gee how many turbo hondas are on here? answer: so many that you can go thru the members list and find som many that you'll just be another turbo honda. "oh look another turbo honda."*sarcaism*

now for a true n/a build to show power take time and patience. then oh let me slap on a T3/T4 w/ram horns some 550cc injectors and a simple tune and woo hoo i broke 300whp. but to extract tru hp from a n/a take a,ot of trail and error. why? can you cgo thru the membership and find real n/a. i can probly name everyone and maybe it won't be more than you can count on one hand.

so in truth N/A is the expensive way to go slow but i would rather be in that small list of elite while you my friend would be forgotten by the end of the week of your thread. unless you can hit mid 9s or better in the 1/4 but till then go and drown with all the other follower with in the 200-325whp cars that may go between 12-11 in the 1/4 cars.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCam View Post
you sold it craig! how much do tell.
6500 with out the rims and a few other little things that didnt affect its performance.
im using the new rims on the next car but i do have another set of slips i may sell if i end up needing cash.
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118

Last edited by Boosted91; 11-07-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

You can stay on one condition. Another Rep raffle.

j/k boosted, your always welcome here!

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

i was thinking of having another raffle soon, i have a few items that people on here might love to have. when i get time to monitor it i will have another one
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118
Old 11-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

cool, let me know if I can slide you another 5 spot to win again..

shit, wait this wasnt a PM was it..

- Current Daily

- Family Car

Last edited by Psychoblue23; 11-07-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

as long as you post some pics along the way youre ok in my book.
gl man, i look forward to it!
Old 11-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoblue23 View Post
cool, let me know if I can slide you another 5 spot to win again..

shit, wait this was a PM was it..
HAHA it was 5000 not 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
thanks man
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118
Old 11-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
X2!
you know we love Pics!

Congrats and Good Luck.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 JAVIE  is slowly gaining respectJAVIE  is slowly gaining respectJAVIE  is slowly gaining respectJAVIE  is slowly gaining respectJAVIE  is slowly gaining respect

ban!!!

j\k . good luck on the build.
JAVIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

good luck with the new project.

Now invite the new owner of the rex to the site.

Then I can sell to him my roll cage.

j/k lol

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #20 (permalink)

i told him about the site, he had alot of questions and i told him every one here knows my car and would help in any way you all could.
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in