Exospeed Competition Cylinder Heads - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Exospeed Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Exospeed Competition Cylinder Heads

Exospeed Competition Cylinder Heads and Cylinder head parts.

ST1: Recondition with upgraded Valvetrain [Turbo or All Motor]

- For the racer looking to refresh the cylinder head and use for basic performance build. For Turbo and All Motor builds that are not looking for MAX power, but want to prep the head with better valvetrain. The matching valve spring pressure will be used for the type build. Advantage: Able to take it to higher RPM over stock. Refreshened head.

1. 3 Angle Valve Job, Hot Tank and Resurface Head
2. New OEM Honda Valve Seals
3. Supertech Valvesprings and Retainers
4. Rev Valves (avail. in standard or oversize)
5. Reassembly

D16A6/Z6/Y8/D17 Feb/Mar D-series.org special $795.00

ST3: Full Competition Cylinder Head Package [Turbo or All Motor]

- For the racers looking for Max performance out of their cylinder head. Port work is matched to each customer’s setup(Street, Drag, Turbo, All Motor, ITB, Carbs, etc.)

1. 3 Angle Valve Job, Hot Tank and Resurface Head
2. New OEM Honda Valve Seals
3. Exospeed Competition Port Work: Each head is ported specifically for the type of use. {i.e. All Motor Street, High HP Turbo Race, etc.)
4. Supertech Valvesprings and Retainers
5. Rev Valves (avail. in standard or oversize)
6. Reassembly

D16A6/Z6/Y8/D17 Feb/Mar D-series.org special $1195.00 (reg. price $1450.00)

Supertech Racing Valvetrain Kits: Authorized Dealer

Supertech Valvesprings and Retainer kits:

D16A6: 192lbs. Open Pressure, [incl. 8 Exh. Seat Locators] - $289.00
D16Z6/Y8/D17: 166lbs Open Pressure, $289.00

Supertech Valves: (All Black Nitride coated)

D16A6/D15B Non-VTEC: Standard size/Dish Face - $225.00
D16Z6/Y8/D17 SOHC VTEC: Standard size/Dish Face - $225.00
D16Z6/Y8/D17 SOHC VTEC: 0.5mm Oversize/Dish Face - $225.00

Isky Valvesprings and Retainer Kits: Authorized Dealer

D16A6: [email protected]” Open Pressure [incl. 8 Exh. Seat Locators] - $289.00
D16A6: valvesprings only, can be used with stock retainers: $139.00
D16Z6/Y8: [email protected]” Open Pressure - $289.00

Rev Valves/Si Valves: Authorized Dealer
* Swirl polished Stainless Steel Valves

D16A6/D15B Non-VTEC: Standard size/Dish Face - $189.00
D16A6/D15B Non-VTEC: 1mm Oversize/Dish Face - $189.00
D16Z6/Y8/D17 SOHC VTEC: Standard size/Dish Face - $189.00
D16Z6/Y8/D17 SOHC VTEC: 1mm Oversize/Dish Face - $189.00

Exospeed Racing Camshafts
* All camshafts below are regrinds. Cam core required. We have limited stock on cam cores. If you don’t have one to send to us, check for availability.

D16A6/D15B7 SOHC Non-VTEC:

SR-909(Stg2): All Motor Street/Turbo Cam $185.00
Race A6(Stg3): Aggressive Street/Race All Motor Cam $185.00
Kobe A6 Special (Stg4): You so CRAZY!! Street Cam/ Full Race cam $210.00
ProA6(Stg5): Custom Full Race camshaft(requires custom pistons) $call for price

D16Z6/Y8 SOHC VTEC:

SV909(Stg2): Mild All Motor/Turbo Cam $229.00
Race SV(Stg3): Aggressive Street/Race All Motor Cam $239.00

Evolution Industries Intake Manifold Gaskets

D16Z6 $39.00
D16Y8 $39.00

Pictures:

D16A6 Intake Ports

Other sample of other headwork: B16A

Last edited by exospeedracing; 02-09-2008 at 10:40 PM.
exospeedracing is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2008, 09:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

do yo recommend upgraded springs and retainers for your cams such as the sv909 cam? interested in 2 z6 cams I have that I am doing not a damn thing with for cores?

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2008, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat

I'll have more information regarding the cams up soon.
But the Stg2(sr909 and SV909) do not require upgraded valvetrain if you're not planning to take the RPM that high.
Considering alot of the D-series cylinder heads have their share of wear and tear, its good to change the valvetrain. But if you're just taking it up to 6800rpm, I dont see an immediate need for aftermarket valvesprings. Anything above that, you should change the OEM valvesprings.

Old 02-08-2008, 07:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

kobe a6 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao thats my up coming cam.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 08:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Location: Dallas Texas in my Heart, Southern Georgia is where i stay.
Rep Power: 17 4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness4thGEN is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4thGEN Send a message via MSN to 4thGEN Send a message via Yahoo to 4thGEN

i will be running a sr909 in my turbo build
Old 02-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Frodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to allFrodo is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

How much for ST1 if i send you a Y7 head to do it to?
Frodo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Frodo. same price. forgot to put Y7 up on there too. but we can do the same service and parts for that.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

I might have to use that z6 SV909 cam for my turbo build.
vtec_bomber is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

your website says $200 for the stage 2 cam, but in this thread its $185? Which one is the right price? LOL Also, could you pm me the specs of the stage 2 cam?

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

follow the d-ser prices. not the site.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

sweet, thanks.

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

updated post with cylinderhead pictures.

Last edited by exospeedracing; 02-09-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Guaranteed 2 week completion of port work once we receive the cylinder head. If we do have any delays, for every week delay, take another $100 of the already discounted D-series.org price.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

damn now thats service

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2008, 11:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 peiku  is accepted as part of the communitypeiku  is accepted as part of the communitypeiku  is accepted as part of the communitypeiku  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

awesome deals wil. i sent you a couple of pm's.
peiku is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

missunderstanding.....

!! Under Construction !!

Last edited by adio; 02-14-2008 at 01:33 AM.
adio is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2008, 01:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

What is your email? You're from swededn, sometimes Intl. emails go directly to my spam box. I'll check and see if it came through there.

Edit: Just checked and saw it there. I do check our spam box but not on a daily basis, usually over the weekend or at the end of the week. I do apologize for the delay in reply, your questions have been responded. Any other questions, feel free to respond. I'll be looking out in the spam box just in case.

Last edited by exospeedracing; 02-14-2008 at 01:32 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by exospeedracing View Post
Guaranteed 2 week completion of port work once we receive the cylinder head. If we do have any delays, for every week delay, take another $100 of the already discounted D-series.org price.
can't beat that
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2008, 07:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoworks View Post
can't beat that
no kidding, that is a smokin deal!

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

mailed you again last week and no answer, I even sent you a PM so you shoulden´t miss it.

!! Under Construction !!
adio is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in