Transmission Parts and Services - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Exospeed Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Transmission Parts and Services

Transmission Parts and Services

MFactory Gear Sets and Final Drive kits: Authorized Dealer

D16(hydro trans) 4.5 $495.00
D16(hydro trans) 4.7 $495.00
D16(hydro trans) 4.9 $495.00
D16 Gear Set 3/5: $590.00
- MFactory 3rd 1.565 and 5th 1.00, reused factory 3rd gear(1.250) as 4th gear with slight modifications.

Action Clutch Kits: Authorized dealer since 1997.
* All kits include release bearing, pilot bearing and aligment tool.
Street-MS: Street Pressure plate with Street/Racing 6 puck sprung disc
1MS: Heavy Duty Pressure Plate with Street/Racing 6 puck sprung disc
2MS: Dual Diaphragm Pressure Plate with Street/Racing 6 puck sprung disc

1KS: Heavy Duty Pressure Plate with Kevlar sprung disc
2MS: Dual Diaphragm Pressure Plate with Kevlar sprung disc

D-series (Cable and Hydro transmissions)
StreetMS: $219.00
1MS: $319.00
2MS: $339.00
1KS: $369.00
2KS: $399.00

Evolution Industries Aluminum Flywheel: Evolution’s #1 Authorized Dealer!

D-series Street FW(9.7lbs): $239.00

Tilton Engineering: Authorized Dealer
* Sorry no clutch kits for D-series

Tilton Flow Control Valve $165.00
- Reduce shock to clutch when launching!!
- Designed to reduce shock load to the driveline by allowing the clutch to slip slightly during engagement. It restricts the return flow of the hydraulic fluid by a certain amount (kit includes 3 diff sized orifices) to reduce the sudden shock to the clutch. Works with any clutch kit. Modifications required for use with your stock lines(must convert lines to have AN fittings).
exospeedracing is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2008, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat

Action 1MS kit

Tilton Flow Control Valve Kit

Evolution Alum. Flywheel
Old 02-08-2008, 06:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Trade Me Your Car Please ...I Am The Master Of Flipping Cars

Rep Power: 12 *VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

looks nice. a few parts i wanna use when i get the money to but them. and the posts lol.
*VX-Bubble* is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

PM sent, Glad to have you here
BigTuna is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Hey BigTuna, remember what I was saying about controlling the slip and not banging the clutch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

on the Flow Control Valve, we're making a kit thats complete with the fittings and all that to convert your lines.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

would it be best mount near the slave or the master?

I've seen a Earls SS replacement line off Ebay with fitting for people converting automatic to manual. Putting the control valve on either end would be too hard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 mike93eh smells like Boratmike93eh smells like Boratmike93eh smells like Boratmike93eh smells like Boratmike93eh smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mike93eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
would it be best mount near the slave or the master?

I've seen a Earls SS replacement line off Ebay with fitting for people converting automatic to manual. Putting the control valve on either end would be too hard.
my flow control valve was about 6 inches away from the slave cylinder.. it would be better if it were closer to the slave than the master.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

anyone with any questions regarding exospeed camshafts, cylinder heads, engine building, etc... or anything else offered by exospeed feel free to pm me with your questions and i will be able to answer them for you .

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2008, 08:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 digitalbridge is crying in the corner like a little bitch
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

2000 y8 LSD?
digitalbridge is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!

anyone can contact me on here or on:

aim: sitrex775
email: [email protected]
phone: 661-579-9931

Old 04-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

digging up old ass threads huh? your trolling is obvious...

99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
digging up old ass threads huh? your trolling is obvious...
WTF same to you lol. i just put that there a while ago because people dont get it to pm me or hit me up.

Old 04-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey89 View Post
WTF same to you lol. i just put that there a while ago because people dont get it to pm me or hit me up.
he was talking about a member that had just joined and posted like a week ago. i'm assuming the post got deleted lol.

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Formally D_Tuned

Rep Power: 19 Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!Tw34k is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Wtf is this ?

Old 04-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staypuff578 View Post
he was talking about a member that had just joined and posted like a week ago. i'm assuming the post got deleted lol.
oh lmao i didnt see that lol looked like he was talking to me lol wow carry on i guess.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw34k View Post
Wtf is this ?
to reduce shock load to the drive line by allowing the clutch to slip slightly during engagement.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in