Exospeed, I didn't want to do this but - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Exospeed Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Exospeed, I didn't want to do this but

Satisfied customer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by chagy; 07-22-2011 at 05:29 PM.
chagy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
VTEC withdrawals

Rep Power: 12 spoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to spoonsol

good god man. good luck. get a refund and come to the east coast meet this weekend

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
spoonsol is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 jdmken90 is learning the way of the Djdmken90 is learning the way of the D

March 10th?!? that's an insane amount of time to wait for a part. that thing better come with some extra stuff for making you wait so long. i've never heard of something taking 3 months to be delivered. i say give it another week of hassling them to get answers; if nothing is done by then, get a refund

Old 06-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
VTEC withdrawals

Rep Power: 12 spoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatnessspoonsol is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to spoonsol

fuck the week....thats a long ass time.

spoonsol is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Satisfied customer

Last edited by chagy; 07-22-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

did you hit me up before you made this thread i would have got you answers. i understand your upset but thats i why im here to take care of any questions or problem. would have been nice if you would have pm'd me with your name and i would have given you an answer.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Whats your name? As far as I know, we dont have anything back that long. Did you order through another shop?

Have you emailed us recently? Are you mailing to [email protected] I dont recall any recent emails about an EG CF last couple weeks.

Email me now so I can figure this out.

Last edited by exospeedracing; 06-07-2011 at 11:11 AM.
exospeedracing is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat

Ok I just found out what your name is. Dang we sent that out early last month. I thought you would have received that by now.

Email us now and I'll follow up on the shipment with the freight company on what happened. We'll have to confirm all your address and contact phone number if they have the right one and you gave us the right one.

Apologize for the confusion man. We'll get this resolved ASAP.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #9 (permalink)

Satisfied customer

Last edited by chagy; 07-22-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:22 AM   #10 (permalink)

just emailed you

Old 06-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ya I'm on it. usually residential shipments go flawlessly. But residential is trickier than commercial freight delivery. They have to contact you, make a schedule for delivery, etc. Sometimes the local freight hub doesnt contact us and I've had a couple shipments sit at the local hub until we actually called them to make the contact with the receiver. I'm following it up and I'll let you know what happened.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #12 (permalink)

ok thanks

Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 JBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

JBrettHowell is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

Alright update on the situation. Exospeed was not at fault with me not getting my package. The freight company had my package on hold for some reason and no one knew. Wil fixed things and I got my stuff. Plus he got a new freight company to do his delivery so this won't happen again.

Thanks Wil and the exospeed crew I love my front end got it on just in time ready for my event 2morrow I just finished putting it on like 25 min ago all I need now is a wash thanks again guys

Old 07-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Sexy front end!

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

nice.

glad that everything got sorted out.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2011, 11:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
gonzo

theidealone It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Sick man! Cant wait to see/get mine!
theidealone is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

nice i was gone for 3 weeks with no internet glad everything worked out and your ready to go.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

glad everything worked out... front looks sick....

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in