Exospeed Racing Wheels: XPD & VPD "Lenso" Package combos - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Decommissioned Exospeed Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Exospeed Racing Wheels: XPD & VPD "Lenso" Package combos

VPD and XPD-R Skinnies: Exospeed Racing Wheels/Lenso, Combo Packages M&H Slicks

Polished: Limited Edition! 15 sets only. sold as full set of 4. $850+ shipping

VPD: 13x7.5 4x100 +25 offset $340.00/pair
XPD-R: 15x3.5 4x100/114.3 +10 offset $340.00/pair

All combo packages are mounted and balance with metal valve stems.
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 22x8x13 $630
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 23x8x13 $650
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 24.5x8.5x13 $710
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 25x8.7x13 $715
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 26x8.5x13 $750
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M/T 24.5x9x13 $750

XPD-R 15x3.5 w/ M&H 22x3.6x15 $620
XPD-R 15x3.5 w/ M&H 24x3.6x15 $630

Shipping for Each pair combo is about $30-70 to Continental US states.
International, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, etc., please contact us for shipping rates.

Update Aug 2007:
"After months of testing, we are ready to release the XPD-R skinnies to match the popular VPD wheels we have been selling for several years. Since 2002, we have been providing racers VPD racing wheels and slick combinations on HT and fellow enthusiasts all over the world. You can now get a full set of Exospeed Racing wheels on all 4 corners to complete your drag racing setup."

The Exospeed VPD Drag Racing wheels 13x7.5, 4x100 are available in Gold, Gunmetal, Silver, White and Matte Black.

The Exospeed XPD-R Skinnies 15x3.5 (4x100/114.3) will also be available in the same colors to match the fronts.

Exospeed Racing Products is your one stop place to get wheel and tire setups. We’ve been the #1 source for slicks and wheels for Honda drag racers in the whole world.

WHEEL SPECS:

VPD: 13x7.5 4x100 +25 offset $340.00/pair + shipping Full product support. FREE!!

XPD-R: 15x3.5 4x100/114.3 +10 offset $340.00/pair + shipping

Why contact us for your VPD and Slick setups?

1. No need to take it to a place and find out if they can mount slicks.
2. You get technical advice when you choose the slick for your setup.
3. We have been racing Honda/Acura since 1993. We've tried different slick setups for every combo you can think of. So we have a good idea of what size is best for you.
4. Each rim and slick combo is ready to go. Just Pump up the air, bolt on the car, and you're ready to GO race.
5. We are familiar with setting up the tire pressure for different track conditions.
6. If you are in Southern California or are going to attend the same events our race team goes to, you can stop by our pit area and we can help you in dialing that slick pressure to find that "sweet spot" for the perfect launch.

Anyone can ship out wheels in a box, what you get with us is years of experience of racing, knowing the proper installation of slicks, and knowledge beyond just online purchasing. You can always call us for advice and information.

New to choosing slicks?

If you are new to choosing slicks, dont be shy, we were there at one point and we know how it feels to have those questions lingering in your mind.

You can PM or Call us at 661-775-1963 for consultation. M-F 11am-7pm PST

You're Local to us? Want to Pick up?

Pick ups Available as well if you are local or you want to take a drive to Sunny Southern California!

How far does our Wheel and Slick Service go?

We've shipped Lenso and M&H slick combos all over the US, Europe(Denmark, Poland, Italy, England, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, and more), Puerto Rico, Carribean, Australia, Canada, Qatar, Bahrain, Suriname, Trinidad, Guatemala, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Japan, and more!!!

Common Honda applications:

88-91 Civic/CRX, all models
90-93 Integra, all models
92-00 Civic, all models
94-00 Integra, (except ITR)
Other applications we have fitted these wheels on:
-Mazda Miata, years with same Center Bore as Honda, may require machining to fit smaller center bores.
-BMW2002, used by many racers in Autocross
-Corolla

Wheel and Tire combos: Exospeed Racing Products is the Originator of the Wheel and slick combo for the Honda community.

We have been working with M&H slicks for years to be a ONE Stop Shop for Drag Racing wheel and slick setup.

All combo packages are mounted and balance with metal valve stems.
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 22x8x13 $630
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 23x8x13 $650
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 24.5x8.5x13 $710
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 25x8.7x13 $715
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M&H 26x8.5x13 $750
VPD 13x7.5 w/ M/T 24.5x9x13 $750

XPD-R 15x3.5 w/ M&H 22x3.6x15 $620
XPD-R 15x3.5 w/ M&H 24x3.6x15 $630

Shipping for Each pair combo is about $30-70 to Continental US states.
International, Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, etc., please contact us for shipping rates.

Combo packages, boxed and ready to ship. THE ONLY PLACE THAT DOES THIS IN THIS INDUSTRY!

XPD-R in Matte Black with 22" M&H skinnies

Combo Packages:

exospeedracing is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

bump for Wil !!!!

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Smashing It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smashing

Very nice! I like the black ones!

I <3
Smashing is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

why is the world conspiring to make me broke??? wtf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2009, 06:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 OneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagleOneCam is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OneCam Send a message via Skype™ to OneCam

Could you guys drill and screw the wheels and slicks before shipping? I'd like to not make my customer service/warranty a hassle.

(sorry had to add this is post 1,000)
OneCam is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2009, 07:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat

We can't do the wheel screws on the wheels ourselves. We do not recommend doing that on these wheels. Not to say it can't be done, but its your own discretion to do that.

We have a new 1 piece forged wheel coming out in 2 months that will have beadlocks. NO drilling in the wheels needed.
exospeedracing is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

EKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcanoEKboostedY8 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Any new info on the 1 piece forged wheel stated above?
EKboostedY8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2009, 07:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
eee
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 eee is learning the way of the Deee is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Crx Phill just ordered a set of thease cant wait to see them!
eee is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

how does one determine what size wheel and tire they use?
91civicsikid is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91civicsikid View Post
how does one determine what size wheel and tire they use?
slick size depends on power i forgot about what determines wheel size. all i know is the smaller the wheel the more of a wrinkle you'll get on the sidewall= better traction. i dont know im not a wiz when it comes to slicks wil is so give him a call.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2009, 05:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I'm assuming wil is the exospeed racing guy.
91civicsikid is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91civicsikid View Post
I'm assuming wil is the exospeed racing guy.
yes he is the owner

Old 04-24-2009, 09:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey89 View Post
yes he is the owner
How about the owner pick up the phone and let me know what the is going on with my parts
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

This is uncalled for, Get Greg his parts Will/Greasemonkey.
BigTuna is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
This is uncalled for, Get Greg his parts Will/Greasemonkey.

i have been doing my part its all on wil i just take care of stuff on here for him i don't work at the shop.

ill try really hard to get him on here to resolve this issue.

Last edited by greasemonkey89; 05-02-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
How about the owner pick up the phone and let me know what the is going on with my parts
dude im trying greg i know that's not enough but i have been doing my part to get your issue resolved bro.

Old 05-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey89 View Post
i have been doing my part its all on wil i just take care of stuff on here for him i don't work at the shop.

ill try really hard to get him on here to resolve this issue.
I understand, it just doesn't speak well of a company to have a issue unresolved not just between a customer and the company, but another forum sponsor/company and your company.

Also I think the questions Rushi put forth should be answered properly, I am in no way out to bash Exo I just hate to see two friends of mine with unresolved issues, lack of communication with the same company.
BigTuna is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

i understand everyone's problems im trying my best to get the issues resolved. i have talked to both greg and rushi the lack of communication isn't from my part. ill try my hardest to get wil to get in contact with both of them to resolve these issues.

at first i was the go to guy to get in contact with wil but for the last month even i haven't been able to reach him.

Old 08-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
3.5 months after that post...and I still don't have an answer...which was at that time3.5 months after he received my parts
GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

that sucks... i know i wont be doing busisness with them. i wonder if you will ever see your parts again

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in