Exospeed D-series Headers - Page 4 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendors Exospeed Racing

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #61 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

no new info on the possible header but with the new bisi header out i don't feel wil should take the risk in taking a loss in building a d header. people are to broke and don't want to pay for a race header. but you never know last time i heard something was not going to happen until his final design of his new drag rims are finished and built then he would start on the header. if anything if there is enough interest and people are willing to put deposits in im sure he will make the header. that the only way it will be possible to be made.

plus you have hytech,asp,smsp,bisi,lovefab but no one want to pay the price or if its not 10 million times better than the bisi header its not worth it. so how do you market something to a community that doesn't like to pay for quality and performance. ask many companies they will all tell you why they dont back up the D. they will tell you the same thing im telling you guys now.

this is my opinion of course

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2

Last edited by greasemonkey89; 08-18-2010 at 03:11 PM.
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #62 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

So to recap, people do not like to answer the phone and a header is not worth the time of day at this time.

So we can lock this thread then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #63 (permalink)
LTB
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 LTB is learning the way of the DLTB is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

So that's it not even gonna make the damn thing?
LTB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #64 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
So to recap, people do not like to answer the phone and a header is not worth the time of day at this time.

So we can lock this thread then.
damd chris you're a crab.... but right. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2010, 03:14 PM   #65 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTB View Post
So that's it not even gonna make the damn thing?
saying people want one and not showing the money wont get you anything. not saying your that way just saying my opinion on what may have caused it.

Old 08-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #66 (permalink)
D-series.org Sponsor

Rep Power: 15 exospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Boratexospeedracing smells like Borat

There's already a couple headers for the D-ser out there. We've moved on and didn't want to get into the D-series header market since it wouldn't have been profitable. Its not a matter of passion and not wanting to make something for the D-ser community. Its simply a matter of profitability. It was a business decision and the calculations showed it wasn't the right move for us.

What I learned from the forums is that for every 10 people that say they want something, only 2 will actually buy it. From the other 8, that don't buy at the moment, at least 1-2 will actually get it in the future. That leaves you with 60% that will either move on to a different build, totally abandon the project, or just said they want it since its on their "wish" list.

There's nothing wrong with any of all that, its just reality. In manufacturing and investments, you have to take in the account of how much you are investing and how much you are going to make out of the product. For it to be worth it, most are not willing to pay the price for a custom made header and in the end, there's only so many D-series setups that will need a high end header.

D-series advocate since 1994.
PLEASE send all PMs to greasemonkey89 I do not visit the forum as often as I could these days. He will be able to help with questions regarding Exospeed products. Thanks.
exospeedracing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #67 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

That makes sense EF owners are poor.
89jdm sohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #68 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Oh well, I'm in the market for a nice header too.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #69 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 gsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Boratgsxtuner smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gsxtuner Send a message via Yahoo to gsxtuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
Oh well, I'm in the market for a nice header too.
same here.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:21 AM   #70 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

there is so many to pick from guys just not worth it. esp when bisi or even the replica isnt selling like hot cakes so its not worth it if you want a header that performs above a dc/ebay header you will have to pay.

Old 02-08-2017, 05:27 PM   #71 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

IF you're actually making few of d-ser race headers, how much would you charge? Just wondering. If I know the price and I'll see what I can do because I'm kinda getting bored with DC sport 4-2-1 lol but I guess you're not doing this, that is very understandable and yeah I see your point in here about 2 out of 10 people actually buy it while other people keep em as their "wish list" and will buy them in future.

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2017, 05:08 AM   #72 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Doug you N00B!

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2017, 06:37 AM   #73 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicdxude View Post
Doug you N00B!

OH TOTALLY!!!!!!

I was just wondering how much would they cost the header IF they actually sell em...Obviously I read whole pages and they decide not to make them since they have important thing to work/focus on than making D header(s)

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2017, 04:47 PM   #74 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 Kumabear is learning the way of the DKumabear is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Are exospeed still operational?

I see the banner ad at the top of the page, but the website didn't work for me
Kumabear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2017, 05:04 PM   #75 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 9 v4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to allv4lu3s is a name known to all

I thoguth exospeed had been defunct for years now
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in