Kimbo has no slice lol - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda
Default Kimbo has no slice lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

nice wanted to see this!

fight [email protected]:22

Last edited by crazymx6; 10-05-2008 at 10:40 AM.
crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 shadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

That was fucking dumb dude

Kimbo fell once and other dude took advantage of it thats it. It wasn't even a good fight. The announcer is mad gay to. A more than a little over board.

D16a6
Bullseye .50 .55a/r
21psi on 90octane(Meth fed)
My Completed Sol Build(not so completed anymore):

Song of the Week: MC Rise- This is Life
shadhman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 11:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

ya every one exicted cause kimbo got knocked the f*ck out!

that the hype!

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slowturbocx

that is by far the worst fight.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano

no kimbo got knocked out by a stand in guy. with pink hair.. and yes he took advantage of him because his big ass lost his balance when that right jab caught his ass. it was a fair fight.. and kimbo learned a good lesson. he cant just beat up on weak ass street guys anymore..

Old 10-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 str8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to allstr8venom99 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

wtf im still pissed about that waste of a good fight. it was like it was rigged, shamrock couldnt fight cause of a cut. then this guy kicks kimbos ass lik like 10 seconds. bs

str8venom99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 11:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Weezed is learning the way of the DWeezed is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

that sucks... but kimbo is too much of a street fighter
Weezed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

Say what you want... Regardless of how cheap you may think that was. Kimbo did get fucked up. And to think that shamrock was even going to fight again is more of a joke... I would rather see mike tyson attemp to fight a bum on the street then see shamrock get his ass kicked again.

Cant win them all guys. If that announcer didnt stop the fight, kimbo would have been in bad shape. Dont act like he wouldnt have been.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

did we just look at a mike tyson fight? that was quick.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

looks to me like he either got kicked in the nuts or flopped...

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 03:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....

That's Bizzar's neighbour! he had a thread about it after the fight. I told him to give him a beer from me for putting the "almighty" Kimbo down and show him some humility.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

It happend to all of them, looks like a dejavu of Lennox Lewis against Hasim Rahman. I will bet you anything that in the rematch Kimbo will beat the living hell out of him.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2008, 04:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuanolgy View Post
It happend to all of them, looks like a dejavu of Lennox Lewis against Hasim Rahman. I will bet you anything that in the rematch Kimbo will beat the living hell out of him.
doubt it.. because kimbo doesnt have the exsperiance and he is a brawler.. that goes to the whole question who whould win in a fight.. jet li or jakie chan. lol.. pinky is jet li.. and kimbo is jackie chan. lol.. jackie chan is alot of show but not really alot of skill. jet li would fuck jackie chan up lol

Old 10-06-2008, 03:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

I still think it was a lucky shot, at the right place. Kimbo got cut and lost focus for a moment by the time he realized what happend fight was over.
Im not saying that he's unstopable but I have see him fight in bigger and harder fights and this was bull shit to me, and if it happends again then I guess is time to quit.
Look a everyones reactions, this should have been a walk in the park for kimbo But goes to show everyone what can happend if you go too confident and underestimate an oponent.
Still Kimbo slice will beat him on a rematch I think.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2008, 04:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Rep Power: 24 9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 9295EJ-t Send a message via Skype™ to 9295EJ-t

if i was there... i would have been pissed.

9295EJ-t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2008, 06:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 importheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

lol I was at the bar and I was like oh cool Kimbo Slic is getting ready to fight. I took a phone call came back it and it was done. I was like hunh maybe someone changed the channel. Little did I know that he got his ass beat. As chris tucker would say

you got knocked da fuckout!

MY THREAD:

MY exhaust FAQ:

importheaven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2008, 06:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90EF9si Send a message via Skype™ to 90EF9si

That guy with pink hair is a pussy an he kick kimbo in the balls (that what is looks like)
Kinbo would of beat his ass!!!

First time shiftin with left hand-11/5/09
My build thread

Quote:
so you're saying publicly you had swamp ass? whats swamp ass? it's when you take a dump and you don't wipe to good. then the sweats runs down your back, down you ass crack and it mixes alls well into gritty kitty ass mix.
90EF9si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2008, 06:18 AM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 AllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropes

To all of you that think it is fixed or Seth got lucky.. Maybe you should go back to watching all of Kimbo's you tube vids. Seth did what most good fighters do. Saw an opening, a mistake and took advantage of it.. The only other fight I have seen kimbo in was that tank abbott fight.. They were both brawlers and I guess Kimbo hit harder. Kimbo is a good boxer but a very shitty MMA fighter.. He will figure it out soon enough. Good job Seth!
AllmotorD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2008, 06:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

^^^x2
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in