Kill Cavy 1 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 03:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Smashing It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smashing
Default Kill Cavy 1

So right now I own and drive a 1996 Chevy Cavalier Coupe. I have decided it is no longer worth owning. Although it is thoroughly a fun car to drive it is unfortunately an automatic. If only it were a manual I would consider putting a bolt on turbo on it just to fucking torture it more, shit if I find a setup cheap I might do it to the automatic just to be a cunt.

So this is the official beginning date of, "Kill Cavy 1".

List of shit already broken/breaking:
1) Paint chipped off front bumper in the center
2) Sunroof sticks and is starting to leak
3) Rims are warped bad enough the car shakes while driving
4) Engine Knocking
5) A/C is fucked
6) Alternator is suspect
7) It severely down revs at 108MPH dropping me down to 70 before reengaging. (Not really broken, just annoying.)
8) Driver side tail light section is dead and I am too lazy to fix it
9) I bought and paid for it but was under 18 at the time so it is in my mother's name and she refuses to transfer it to me.

Let the games begin!
Smashing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2008, 03:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

[Reserved Spot]
Old 10-03-2008, 06:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda

so are we going to get to see the cavy blow up, crush,crash and get tortured beyond it's engineered means

oh yea. i could destroy that car with a push of a button lmk if you would like to know how to use such powers lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2008, 06:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2008, 06:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 1994solSI is learning the way of the D1994solSI is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Give it a Moltov cocktail FTW

And make sure it gets recorded and posted here

90 ED6 Hatch - New whip
1994solSI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2008, 08:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 dan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

i've always dreamed of seeing an old cav/sunfire get demolished. if it still drives, take it to a junkyard/wreckers and have them go wild on it with the bulldozer. there's nothin like seeing a big metal pain in the ass torn like paper.

or if you're reckless and love explosions strap a propane tank in each seat, park it on the edge of a cliff and start plinking from reeeeeal far away
dan15b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2008, 08:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

Heres what you do.

drive far away from town.
put propane tank in the back seat
fill the entire car with crumpled news paper
set on fire
run far far away
shoot into back seat with a 30-30
see the biggest mushroom cloud ever
video tape it and show us how amazing it is.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2008, 08:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 dan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

if you wanna see some badass propane explosions youtube "sunshine propane" on one of the vids you can actually SEE a shockwave before a massive mushroom cloud erupts. crazy. though, there's definitely a safety concern blowing the car up since it might send some shrapnel flying far and wide
dan15b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2008, 08:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan15b View Post
if you wanna see some badass propane explosions youtube "sunshine propane" on one of the vids you can actually SEE a shockwave before a massive mushroom cloud erupts. crazy. though, there's definitely a safety concern blowing the car up since it might send some shrapnel flying far and wide
repd that shit is bad ass.

yeah maybe my idea isnt good. who wants to get hit with shrapnel i know i dont.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 10-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
Heres what you do.

drive far away from town.
put propane tank in the back seat
fill the entire car with crumpled news paper
set on fire
run far far away
shoot into back seat with a 30-30
see the biggest mushroom cloud ever
video tape it and show us how amazing it is.
Unfortunately I do actually have to keep it in condition to get my ass to and from work for about another month, but nothing says I can't make it cry in the mean time.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashing View Post
Unfortunately I do actually have to keep it in condition to get my ass to and from work for about another month, but nothing says I can't make it cry in the mean time.
you could always spray paint slayer on the hood and hit it with an axe a few times and shoot it through the doors. ive done this to my old neon.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in