N/A d-series videos - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 06:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default N/A d-series videos

post up some nice N/A d-series videos... here are a few that ive found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN-Fq0WDaks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9gZsDewFI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGAufNAxv8c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53UCh...eature=related
d15z1sux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

The first two are members. Idk about the other two.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2008, 06:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....

belette's civic sounds fucking nice!

Now i gotta get my ass in gear!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOLD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....

SOHCinWA's All-Motor D15 Pink Sedan :bravo:

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Old 09-30-2008, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

hmmm they all need boost
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2008, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koots View Post
He's got a nice setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted91 View Post
hmmm they all need boost
lol
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
He's got a nice setup.
He's got a nicer setup being custom built, it's still SOHC but it ain't a D. i believe it's being built by Bisi :shocked:

SOLD

Old 09-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda

Quote:
hmmm they all need boost
diddo lol.. na is the expensive way to go slow ppl lol

panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2008, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda View Post
diddo lol.. na is the expensive way to go slow ppl lol
Eat my leg! LOL

SOLD

Old 09-30-2008, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Eat my leg! LOL
it's the truth tho.. lol.. sure it sounds nice and all but come on.. you gotta be realistic about it.. we dont have the displacement, or the torque to compete in anything other then maybe auto cross lol.. so the boosted/nitrous direction is the best way to go. and cheapest way too lol.. because by time your done your still slow and you have at the minimum of 5k in just your motor and this is cutting edges lol.

Old 09-30-2008, 08:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

Quote:
He's got a nicer setup being custom built, it's still SOHC but it ain't a D. i believe it's being built by Bisi :shocked:
ya, its a 440hp F :thehump:
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR6Js61-V64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UonM5skG7io

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2008, 11:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

good stuff

I have seen that Itb'd rex before and I LOVE it !
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2008, 12:57 AM   #14 (permalink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_dRy...eature=related
d15z1sux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2008, 02:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

Quote:
hmmm they all need boost
boost is too easy its for the mentally challenged it doesn't take much brains.

a boosted d-series isn't fun anymore everyone jumped on that trend its played out.

if i wanted a fast car i wouldn't be playing with fwd cars but there fun.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2

Last edited by greasemonkey89; 10-01-2008 at 02:31 AM.
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2008, 06:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 DirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatnessDirtyDseriesWOOT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DirtyDseriesWOOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by allnaturalrex View Post

a boosted d-series isn't fun anymore everyone jumped on that trend its played out.

i beat 95% of the cars on the street with my slow fwd car.. and most of them are turbo v8's that have spent more than I

think about your statement..

94 RHD samba green -SOLD!

uhh rep me or somthing!

Professional FireFighter

DirtyDseriesWOOT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Here are some of my videos.
Competing at IMSTAR, [email protected] 100 racing against civics, vw's, and a NSX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWARQ_KAlw

Start up and Idle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WLfTXNAG9o&feature=user

Last year 13.90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nmsy...eature=related

My car:
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

^^^^^^SICK!!!!! Im looking forward to completing my build!

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by allnaturalrex View Post

so your saying building your motor is like being jdm tyte and what not? because id rather spend 600$ on a turbo then 600$ on a ash tray lol

Old 10-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #20 (permalink)

If you were to build a turbo kit, with all new components, even as a mild 12 psi build would cost quite a large chunk of change. Just because you can HMT it together using used parts doesn't mean it's better. Might make more power but it isn't gonna be more reliable for the money.

I'm all for all motor builds and turbo builds, both can be beautiful. But the turbo guys think that they are the ultimate! forcing the engine to work that hard, but the all motor guys are going fast of pure engineering and using what the motor is capable of.

SOLD

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in