John McCain's Wife... a drifter? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Rep Power: 24 9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 9295EJ-t Send a message via Skype™ to 9295EJ-t
Default John McCain's Wife... a drifter?

saw this on turbod16.com....

thought it was interesting to know...

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...ideoId=3578032

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

9295EJ-t is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

bwahahahahaha

nice

isn't this a repost though?

99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2008, 12:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Rep Power: 24 9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!

not that i know of.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

bam bitch

https://d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96871

almost the same title also

Old 09-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

pe rost

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
now ej-t, take this hat and sit in the corner of the forum and think of what you have done. :haha:. all jokes aside, thats pretty bad ass, repost er not.

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2008, 12:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EnvyTheEvil Send a message via Yahoo to EnvyTheEvil

ok.. reason number one i'm voting for mccain! his wife is cute!!
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.
EnvyTheEvil is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

its says i am not logged in when i try to view that link... obviously i am logged in.. and when i try to log in it says this..

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

Old 09-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

well idk.. just search for it. it came up pretty fast under john mccain.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

that thread is dead anyways..

and my thread has an embedded vid

Old 09-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

That's awesome! She's not bad lookin' at all.

So is sarah and bristol palin.

Milano_Redline is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2008, 01:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

aren't both of them "jailbait"?

Old 09-24-2008, 01:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

you know for an older broad, she isnt so bad looking. i would play hide the hotdog with her.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2008, 01:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EnvyTheEvil Send a message via Yahoo to EnvyTheEvil

i'd hit it! lol!
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.
EnvyTheEvil is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2008, 01:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
you know for an older broad, she isnt so bad looking. i would play hide the hotdog with her.
:shocked:

wait, no i am not..

and yes, i would probably pound. but only cause i am a sicko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyTheEvil View Post
i'd hit it! lol!
yep, knew that was comming..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in