Guess this engine.... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 beater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 16 reviews
Default Guess this engine....

try and guess what engine this is, and what car its out of, if you win, well, I guess I'll give you my whopping 3 points of rep...lol
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
if you go turbo ill kill you chris lol j/k
beater90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2008, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Easy. Saturn 1.9 DOHC super slow.
TheFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 beater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatness

lol, yup...damn, either you're a mechanic, or you have one of these pos's...lol I just have it in my garage at the moment cuz I'm doin a side job for a buddy's buddy...lol poor sob took it to a 'shop' and it ended up snapping the left side timing chain guide, which caused it to jump timing and eat the intake cam sprocket teeth. Fucking shop forgot to put in the top bolt in the chain guide....now that broken piece resides in the oil pan in the form of aluminum sludge...lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

covenant510 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to covenant510

i think you got it

covenant510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Yeah, I work on cars for a living I'm gonna take it another level and guess it's a 2000-2002 model? It has roller rockers only seen on the 99+ I believe. And 00-02 are the years with the AP system which is obvious in that picture with the diverter valve sitting next to the exhaust manifold.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

it's actually a 99 SC2, the guy I'm working on it for took it to another shop before me, and they told him it needed a complete new engine for 2k, I told him bring it to me so I can check the old engine first, 300 bucks later, it'll be good as new...

Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 11:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

Darn, so close. Anyhow, glad you got the issues figures out.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

dammit i couldn't have played anyways cause i was at your pad lol

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2

Last edited by greasemonkey89; 09-22-2008 at 11:56 PM.
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 11:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I was gonna say, everyone can play, except rex....lol

Quote:
Old 09-23-2008, 01:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 09:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

How about this one :P
Old 09-23-2008, 09:06 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 AllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropes

Acura Vigor!
AllmotorD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 09:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Indeed. Its amazing how much it looks like a d with a cylinder added lol.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TheOdditie is learning the way of the DTheOdditie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbostd View Post
Indeed. Its amazing how much it looks like a d with a cylinder added lol.
except for that differential on it and the axle running through the oil pan
TheOdditie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFarmer View Post
Easy. Saturn 1.9 DOHC super slow.
i was going to say dsm but then i looked harder and i figured it was that

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all

make me think

*....... hmmmmmmmm yare yare if this bitch would fit in a civic??.......*

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman

Guess the engine to the right. Gen and year range of the car

get rep lol

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Rep Power: 19 Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post

get rep lol

GO-AUTOWORKS.COM - The one and only, best of the Honda world!
No longer a D owner, but forever a D member
Max713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 12:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post

get rep lol
cant

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 AllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropesAllmotorD is starting to learn the ropes

2.5 l inline 6 from the 94-95 ish bmw 325?
AllmotorD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in