This is how we do it!!!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89
Default This is how we do it!!!!!

again i dont condone this but if the mods dont like it be my guest and delete it. you cant blame the cali guys for taking it to the streets.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2008, 03:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

yiur nayve an great Tuner

but hell you suck at video cuting^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
yiur nayve an great Tuner

but hell you suck at video cuting^^
huh i dont understand lol. i didnt make that vid

Old 09-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

singlecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to singlecizam

well, yes its street racing.. but at least they are way the hell out somewhere were there isnt traffic.. hell it might as well be an event the way they are prepping the road..lol

Last edited by singlecizam; 09-22-2008 at 01:03 PM.
singlecizam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Rep Power: 19 Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlecizam View Post
well, yes its street racing.. but at least they are way the hell out somewhere were there isnt traffic.. hell it might as well be an event the way they are prepping the road..lol
thats wut i was thinkin, pretty organized, no innocent pedestrians/traffic... seems legit to me...

GO-AUTOWORKS.COM - The one and only, best of the Honda world!
No longer a D owner, but forever a D member
Max713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

when ou got a whole desert to play with. might as well use it!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series Champ

Rep Power: 15 4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness
Send a message via AIM to 4drturboD Send a message via Yahoo to 4drturboD

that's what happens when they decide to build big pro stadiums with taxpayer money and try to kill off other sports. guys have been organizing like this since the 30's and 40's.
4drturboD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman

looks organized wtf would the mods delete it? Its a car forum...of course street racing goes on with a few of the members who visit the forum..the site doesn't condone such behavior..But a video being posted doesn't mean the site supports it...

so your good bro...

good videos
poor choice of music

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 02:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 nicktastic is learning the way of the Dnicktastic is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nicktastic

Quote:
true, i agree
nicktastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
yea it was out in my neck of the woods. although i don't condone street racing this was very well organized and i cant hate on that.

Old 09-22-2008, 02:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post
looks organized wtf would the mods delete it? Its a car forum...of course street racing goes on with a few of the members who visit the forum..the site doesn't condone such behavior..But a video being posted doesn't mean the site supports it...

so your good bro...

good videos
poor choice of music
oh alright just checking lol. yea the music aint that great but its so cal thats all you ever hear out here ewww. anyway i missed this event lucky a homie of mine was there to make the vid. people were racing for big money that day and in broad daylight.

Old 09-22-2008, 03:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Street racing to me is two boneheads racing on traffic-filled roads creating a danger to both themselves and the surrounding vehicles. This was obviously a staged event with zero road traffic. Okay in my book!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16 View Post
Street racing to me is two boneheads racing on traffic-filled roads creating a danger to both themselves and the surrounding vehicles. This was obviously a staged event with zero road traffic. Okay in my book!
word!!!

oh it was a illegal event if you go by the law lo.l but out here in lancaster we have many roads like this where we can race safe .

Old 09-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

Them niggas is crazy... And brave. Looked like a sanctioned event to me. Like Race Wars.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 04:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 txdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enough

man i liked how they preped the road like the track i dont consider that street racing. plus its not like there is anyone on this sight that daily drives there swapped/turboed civic never street raced a day in their life
txdohczc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I still say its a sanctioned even because even if its an unused stretch of road in a ghost desert, street racers wouldnt have gone to the length that they did just to race. And in Cali dont they keep rosters of race events? the cops wouldve seen that heavy ass convoy and questioned somebody about it. And hate if you want to but even here there are undercover cops that drive cars for Civics to Vipers to SVT Cobra R Mustangs, so I know Cali has their ears to the streets. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WELL PLANNED & MANUEVERED SANCTIONED EVENT.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 09-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

damn that k swapped crx is nasty

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

Quote:
That's what I'm sayin'.

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 06:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

Yet again, I say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Jeezy
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A WELL PLANNED & MANUEVERED SANCTIONED EVENT.

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 09-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Jeezy View Post
Yet again, I say...
trust me it was not sanctioned this is the second one we have had this summer. it was planned yes what street what date blah blah who was going to be there. oh yea we come with vht track bite prep the street. we only tell a select few find the spot everyone lock in some races and we go. it looks sanctioned because there is not one idiot there fucking it up for everyone. mostly everyone there races in boti events. but yeah no permits its real street races. you don't have to believe but its an illegal event lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in