Microsofts new commercial wtf lammers - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman
Default Microsofts new commercial wtf lammers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Take that Apple hippies with shitty slander Commercials

Bitches

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie

Ye i thought it was funny. Microsoft makes a similar commercial to the PC vs mac bullshit commercials...Im not doubting some are funny. But they really tell people shit they want them to know...Some may not be entirely true...like the vista shit. I own vista..If you know how to use a computer how to tweak a computer..None of the shit you see in those commercials will be true

Example I have a laptop. It has Windows Vista Ulitmate editon. 4Gb ram...etc and so forth..No problems with vista... And this still refers to before i tweaked it all out to work better. I didnt have any problems with vista. I plainly always tweak operating systems i own for better efficieny..Guess im a computer nerd...actually I am i majoring in them haha

anyways what Im trying to say in those commercials MAC did tried to say vista is shit..blah blah blah...Partially true. It still has bugs. But its not as bad as they make it out to be. Especially if your edition is higher. Such as apparently ultimate edition for example would work better then home edition.

these types of commercials Microsoft is slow to the game....they needed to start coming out with this during the release of vista..

NO IM NOT SAYING VISTA is the best operating system or a good one...Im saying its just not as bad as the MAC commercials try to make it out to be.

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-

Last edited by civicEXcoupeman; 09-21-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 evilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to evilkid187

fuck pc's...mac all the way!
evilkid187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

recently Microsoft has released a experiement called the Mojave experiment

http://www.mojaveexperiment.com/?fbid=BCK0by
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Mojav...oft_21000.html

basically they tell these retards to use a computer and say its a new operating system called Mojave that hasn't been released yet. So the people testing liked the Mojave operating system...then their like that was vista you were using and all them are like OMFG its not as bad as i thought

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilkid187 View Post
fuck pc's...mac all the way!
this is in refrence to you lol

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-21-2008, 07:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

but anyways that was a ridiculously stupid commercial by Microsoft haha

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-21-2008, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 evilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post
this is in refrence to you lol
lol...im just a graphic designer...so thats why im bias...ive just had crazy amounts of problems with windows
Old 09-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
lol...im just a graphic designer...so thats why im bias...ive just had crazy amounts of problems with windows
as your job title enplies you need the use for macs lol

but im done. i'm not trying to be the lone supporter for Microsoft and that really what its seeming in this thread...lol

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

"I'm a pc and i sell fish" lol wtf
wizard's blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
"I'm a pc and i sell fish" lol wtf
best part and the part were the dude is like "and i have a beard"....most retarded funny parts of the whole retarded commercial

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
as your job title enplies you need the use for macs lol

but im done. i'm not trying to be the lone supporter for Microsoft and that really what its seeming in this thread...lol
yea true...i was actually a pc user up until like 3 years ago...just like what mac has to offer...no viruses! you cant beat that...cant say there's not a pc in my house as well though lol...
Old 09-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
yea true...i was actually a pc user up until like 3 years ago...just like what mac has to offer...no viruses! you cant beat that...cant say there's not a pc in my house as well though lol...
exactly even Mac users still have a pc laying around in the house just proves one reason why PC's have most of the market share

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-21-2008, 08:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
exactly even Mac users still have a pc laying around in the house just proves one reason why PC's have most of the market share
lol..true..im sure its what most people started with, to tell ya the true if i never got involved with design, id still be using a pc...im on my 3rd mac sofar now...not bc they've died, jut bc their computers keep getting better!
Old 09-22-2008, 09:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
lol..true..im sure its what most people started with, to tell ya the true if i never got involved with design, id still be using a pc...im on my 3rd mac sofar now...not bc they've died, jut bc their computers keep getting better!
true...but same with every computer. PC's and MAC's over time get better and better...

Especially if you build it yourself *cough so much for doing that to macs cough*

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-22-2008, 02:28 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TheOdditie is learning the way of the DTheOdditie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Especially if you build it yourself *cough so much for doing that to macs cough*
That is the thing I hate the most about Mac, can't get the real OS on a home built machine.

I still have a Windows computer in my house, but thats just because its my g/f's and I haven't installed Linux on it yet. Just giving it time before it needs a refreshing...its an old HP.

I liked Windows, easy to use, most of the time. But the viruses is why I'm no longer using Windows. I enjoy my Linux now that I have gotten used to it.
TheOdditie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOdditie View Post
That is the thing I hate the most about Mac, can't get the real OS on a home built machine.

I still have a Windows computer in my house, but thats just because its my g/f's and I haven't installed Linux on it yet. Just giving it time before it needs a refreshing...its an old HP.

I liked Windows, easy to use, most of the time. But the viruses is why I'm no longer using Windows. I enjoy my Linux now that I have gotten used to it.
I have no issues with people who put linux on PC's

linux ftw

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-22-2008, 02:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

Never had a problem with vista...never crashed any limitations I've had have been due to hardware...not software
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOdditie View Post

debian ftw.

the whole "virus" problem comes down to user error. i haven't had a virus in years, but i regularly have to fix friend's computers because they are "yes clickers"

and its not like windows pc's are inherently more vulnerable to viruses. the people who write them just tend to target windows because of its market share. how can you infect 100 million computers with your virus if you're only targeting 5% of the population. vulnerabilities are discovered in linux and mac daily, but are less often exploited because there is less to gain. a guarantee if mac ever takes over 50% of the market you will start seeing equal numbers of virus and hacker related problems.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jew View Post
debian ftw.

the whole "virus" problem comes down to user error. i haven't had a virus in years, but i regularly have to fix friend's computers because they are "yes clickers"

and its not like windows pc's are inherently more vulnerable to viruses. the people who write them just tend to target windows because of its market share. how can you infect 100 million computers with your virus if you're only targeting 5% of the population. vulnerabilities are discovered in linux and mac daily, but are less often exploited because there is less to gain. a guarantee if mac ever takes over 50% of the market you will start seeing equal numbers of virus and hacker related problems.
x2 well said

"yes clickers"

rofl

so true

Quote:
-Jonathan-

Last edited by civicEXcoupeman; 09-22-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in